wigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by liyun86 View Post
    I have been buying wigs from taobao - china website?

As of now, I bought like 10 wigs or more? Both long and short.
    Love wigs cuz it's my best remedy for bad hair days or lazy days.

One long wig costs me ard sgd22 (maximum) and the short wig costs around sgd15. This includes shipping fee, agent fee and all that.

And the quality is pretty good and it looks pretty real too!~

I do not buy from 1 particular seller. I just search and buy whatever is cheapest and have the highest rating.
    hi, how much it cost?easy to get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by cianna View Post
      Hi, any ladies find the clips for the extension annoying when taking a shower? My experience was bad when shower and sleeping. The clips sort of hurt my scalp during sleeping. Is it only me or it happens always to others too?
      is metal clip for the extension or those clip on extension?

Comment

• Originally posted by leechie View Post
        may i know where to buy the clip-on bangs?i wanna try it out first before buying...cos i need to find a matching color for my brown hair...thx
        u may try go to angelxin beauty at peoples' park(level 3), there have many type n colour of clip-on bang..

Comment

• Originally posted by maneggie View Post
          u may try go to angelxin beauty at peoples' park(level 3), there have many type n colour of clip-on bang..
          hihi...

any idea if the ones tt they r selling r synthetic or natural hair?n if all the colors dont match my hair color...will they dye the wigs for me?n do these bangs come with metal clip-ons?thx alot

n may i know which people's park is it?complex (where all the toiletries shops r) or centre (above mac)?thx

Comment

hi, how much it cost?easy to get it?
            Read my posting. I already mentioned the price and the website that I bought it..

Comment

is metal clip for the extension or those clip on extension?
              Is those metal clip for the extension

Comment

may i know where to buy the clip-on bangs?i wanna try it out first before buying...cos i need to find a matching color for my brown hair...thx
                Babe might want to try this web: www.myhairqueen.com, I just purchased a ladygaga clip-on ribbon from them! so kawaii!

On a side note, anyone tried fake ponytails before? Like this: http://www.myhairqueen.com/gorgeouscurlyponytail.html

Sankyou!

Comment

Read my posting. I already mentioned the price and the website that I bought it..
                  Babe, you are so clever to have bought from there! But isnt it hard to communicate with those china people? How long does it take for shipping to arrive?

Comment

hihi...

any idea if the ones tt they r selling r synthetic or natural hair?n if all the colors dont match my hair color...will they dye the wigs for me?n do these bangs come with metal clip-ons?thx alot

n may i know which people's park is it?complex (where all the toiletries shops r) or centre (above mac)?thx
                    Hi it's the shopping centre, about 2 levels above the Macdonalds, hope this helps!

Comment

hihi...

both type also have... if synthetis wig cant be dye but for the natural i have no ideas about it... those bangs they also have those type of metal clip-on.... people park location is just above the hawker at 3rd floor...if any enquiry can just give them a call at 6538 3886....

Comment

ok, thx alot!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cianna View Post
                          Is those metal clip for the extension
                          is normal, those metal clip will made you more un comfortable when u bath or sleep... those metal clip seldom done it, more ppl will choose the braiding type than the metal clips... it doesnt cause any uncomfortable issue....

Comment

both type also have... if synthetis wig cant be dye but for the natural i have no ideas about it... those bangs they also have those type of metal clip-on.... people park location is just above the hawker at 3rd floor...if any enquiry can just give them a call at 6538 3886....
                            thx alot...will go down someday to take a look...cos i went over to the shops at bugis doing hair extensions...but cant find a color to match my hair their colors r too artificial ler btw, is the shop selling alot of hair accessories de?cos i used to frequent this shop there selling hair accessories n stuff...n she also sells wigs...but some stuff quite marked up in price

Comment

thx alot...will go down someday to take a look...cos i went over to the shops at bugis doing hair extensions...but cant find a color to match my hair their colors r too artificial ler btw, is the shop selling alot of hair accessories de?cos i used to frequent this shop there selling hair accessories n stuff...n she also sells wigs...but some stuff quite marked up in price
                              over that side they also sold different type of hair product and the price is reasonable too, u may take a look over there and it wil be worth it when u go there!

Comment

• First time to try wigs..:D
                                I bought 3, from short to long. Love them..
                                It's a little bit hot while wearing the wigs, so better stay in aircon..

Bob style:

Rinka Hairdo style:

Long Curly Style:

More pics

Comment

Working...
                                X