• Show
Clear All

• 28hair
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	10483428_542746102496607_729678254_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	3608467 I have a online store http://28hair.com/ sale wigs and Brazilian hair and india hair!!! I hope help you!! You Will Very Beauty!!! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• centurycases007
    replied
    Hot Sale The Best Cases For Samsung Galaxy S5

Hope you like it.

Leave a comment:

• lixu
    replied
    These planning to defend the screen of their devices ought to invest inside the screen protector which can be made to keep the screen away from scratches and cracks with no interfering together with the clarity in the device.
    Custom Best iPhone 5s Cases Online With Unique Design

Leave a comment:

• likaren
    replied
    The samsung galaxy s5 cover that you choose should be designed in a way that you can use it for a long duration without changing its shape. Basically, it should not be bent or distorted out of shape unless you want to.There are unique features of the Sony Ericsson covers or cases that make these devices stand out and the best choose for your essential phone.
    Custom Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases Covers Best Sale Online

Leave a comment:

• limi
    replied
    fashion cases

while taking a look at videos on tips on how to bling ordinary samsung galaxy s5 cases I became inspired. If you could hot glue rhinestones, pearls, polymer clay charms, and all sorts of odd things to a common plastic samsung galaxy s5case why couldn't you hot glue a crocheted panel
    click here

Leave a comment:

• verashan
    replied
    I want long flowing straight hair with [B]parted bangs/B][ ,my own hair is short so i always look for long hair wigs in the online shop.And i find that for different skin colors there are different styles of wigs ,such as there are black wigs for black women and European style wigs for white women.

Leave a comment:

• sherry280
    replied
    Best Synthetic Wigs

Cheap synthetic wigs. - Synthetic Wigs, Cheap Synthetic Wigs, Buy Best Synthetic Wigs From Only Wig.com

Leave a comment:

• iceicemomo
    replied
    i am thinking of buying a wig or do extension,which is better huh?

Leave a comment:

• zellaex zerox
    replied
    Originally posted by babyflite View Post
    I think they can be a fun way of changing your look, but not really practical in Singapore's weather.
    **** rite

Leave a comment:

• maneggie
    replied
    Originally posted by tay_karin View Post
    anybody knows where got sell better quality wigs? n i dont wan so expensive..
    u can go down angel xin peoples park chinatown take a look..there have different kind n colour of wigs..their quality quite good n the price reasonable.. u can call this number 6538 3886 for enquiry..

Leave a comment:

• tay_karin
    replied
    anybody knows where got sell better quality wigs? n i dont wan so expensive..

Leave a comment:

• tay_karin
    replied
    Originally posted by Minghui78 View Post
    Alot of places do sell hairwig. I bought one for halloween at this shop in far east plaza level 3. I think the name of the shop is call Cheeks. They have two shops in Far East Plaza itself, same level, but in two different directions.
    is teir quality good? some of e fake hair look very fake like plastic feel somtime...

Leave a comment:

• tay_karin
    replied
    anybody recommend or suggest me ? should i buy wig or do extension? i have tiny patches of loss hair n i wan volume for my hair...

Leave a comment:

• maneggie
    replied
    Originally posted by Minghui78 View Post
    Alot of places do sell hairwig. I bought one for halloween at this shop in far east plaza level 3. I think the name of the shop is call Cheeks. They have two shops in Far East Plaza itself, same level, but in two different directions.
    may i know how much it cost?what design of hair wig u bought?can pm the photo,thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Minghui78
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X