Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shernalle
    replied
    I bought the loose mineral powder after the raves by sasa SA, its uses the turning technique to apply loose powder on face but I need to apply many times before I can feel the powder on my face, the worst of all, after applying, I realise my face is darker than my natural neck colour

Leave a comment:

• lakopiO
    replied
    I bought the deep cleansing mask which works the same way, bubbling and then the bubbles will disappear etc...

Find the result so-so only. I bought it at $39.90 when they having promotion few months ago... but don't see any difference it makes to my face...

Do post a review on the sparkling mask... i think its more popular than the deep cleansing one.

Leave a comment:

• Josephine27
    replied
    any 1 tried the cyber colors instant bright sparkling mask? i just bought it today and it not cheap.. it cost me $59.90 100ml

Leave a comment:

• bloomingmusk
    replied
    Erm so which one does Sasa carry? Makeupstore or Make Up Shop? I'm abit confused lol...their brushes not that cheap but quite pack for the hair and is soft but then there seem to be quite a few brushes that Sasa carry beside their in-house brand. The rest, look like use once or twice can throw away since it's quite cheap and from the look of it, it doesn't look well-made. Yes it's also alittle dusty haha.

Leave a comment:

• SixtySix
    replied
    haha, I've only got one tri-e/s palette from Makeupstore. It sounds so much like Make Up Shop. lol. Not sure about that brand, cos I always find that the quality in Sasa a bit dusty and stuff...

Not sure if they are cheap as well. But talk about Make Up Shop, their brushes are pretty good. Prices same as MAC.

Leave a comment:

• bloomingmusk
    replied
    myworld and prettyeagle: I don't know why mine did when i wash with the shampoo and i let it soak for awhile there and then when i came back after 5minutes later, i pick it up, it left behind a slightly black color soapy residue, which beforehand it doesn't have anything there at all. I can't figure out if it's the brush dye or the handle dye, which is also black that came off.

Sixtysix: I feel the same way as you. And i spend so much on brushes because i've heard investing in a slightly expensive brush is much better than those Aries or Chameleon shop. At first i thought so but as the longer i used them, i find that for some, application are not that smooth nor even and it just takes too much effort for me to do that in the rush hour morning.. I try once for Sasa brand brush, it's soft but i just can't take the brush smell, it is too strong for me. How did you get that smell off? I am also looking for a good lip brush as well and thought of looking at Makeupstore (hope i got the brand name right) also available at Sasa, anyone tried at brand before? I feel the brushes and it is soft but the brushes is quite pack...so wanna know more before i buy.

Leave a comment:

• SixtySix
    replied
    bloomingmusk, yeah. I was so disappointed with MAC. I bought my first from them a week ago (finally succumbed to youtube raves about MAC). And I really don't like it one bit. In comparison, Sasa's lip brush sable is such a darling. It's like, I've never applied my lipstick so beautifully precise before. I really see the difference when using Sasa lip brush, and when I use others.

Leave a comment:

• prettyeagle
    replied
    bloomingmusk I have a couple of brushes from Cyber Colors including a pony hair blush brush and an eyeshadow brush. Both have no colour fade problems too

Leave a comment:

• myworld
    replied
    i believe it would be alright...when i washed my brushes prior application there was no dye at all, the water was just clear...strange ah?

Leave a comment:

• bloomingmusk
    replied
    i just got their brushes for blusher as i find Mac brushes too stiff and big for me....i see NRWZD show the makeup artist always use a much small and flatter brush for blush and i have found it in Cyber Color and though it's not that cheap for a not too famous brand but still, i have faith in Made In Japan product so i bite the bullet and got it. It is indeed very soft. I'm not too sure of the application as i just wash it. Hoping it can dry by tomorrow so that i can use it. Can't wait to try but then when i was washing just now, i think the dye on the brush can be abit too much as i saw some black dye coming out....hoping it wont't cause acne on my face though...will update.

Leave a comment:

• myworld
    replied
    I love their brushes (sold at SASA) made in Japan, of natural hairs like pony, sable etc...and i just love it because it gives pretty even application and good quality.
    The prices are like about 20-25$ on big brushes. eyeshadow brushes were like about 10plus, idon't remember now. SO do check out girls...

Leave a comment:

• fluffyrosa
    replied
    i'm using the eyelash curler and i love it!

Leave a comment:

• lakopiO
    replied
    Any reviews on the powder foundations? Quite affordable at $30+ ... thinking of trying ...

Leave a comment:

• yuki16
    replied
    Hi, any reviews for their HD Plus Mineral Loose Powder? TIA

Leave a comment:

• namiko.love09
    replied
    i bought their liquid foundation before and it's quite good.
    easy to blend, has medium-high coverage, and the best thing is it doesn't cause breakout!
    the downside is that my face becomes shiny after a few hours as i have oily skin!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X