Kesalan Patharan - Loose | Pressed Powders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ataraxia
    thanks dear. it's $65 for l/p and liquid foundation. called and checked with Faith.
    would you then, by any chance know the price of it's blush?
    I've never tired kp blushes or e/s before but saw that they are just in plastice packaging.. is that how u actually store it? is it tightly secure? think u transfer them to pans? but what if i only have one or 2?

Comment

I wonder who is giving up their loose powder empty container gwp kp is giving away now... i like that container, can use for all my TLC powders, TLC tin sucks..... but one is not enough, i need like 7 or so?? heheheeh

Yesterday mag tempted me with KP #17 blush, ****, that was PINK, lovely...... i WONT buy i WONT buy, i will wait for swaps..... heehee

Comment

i want more loose powder containers too! but i only need 2 more

Comment

OMG! How exciting! I cannot wait!

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
            the loose powder is gorgeous. i love it to death!! i don't know what possessed me to give it to my mum. have been pouring out some of hers into the travel size container though. but have recently gotten the refill so no more espionaging.

more trios in july. that's great news. have reserved #149 (purples) probably reserve #147 too. pauline did look really good that day. played around with #144 at home and i really like the texture of the eyeshadows. goes on very smoothly. and i'm sure you look stunning in #146 as do many of the ladies here.
            oh yes ! the loose powder is amazing ! i don't know what took me so long to try this out despite all the raves on CC, but when I finally took the plunge a couple of weeks ago, I fell in love with it ! Most powders give me an allergic reaction (MAC, BB, LM, T Leclerc, Shu U, PX) and the only one that used to work for me was Lancome, but this was too thick, pinkish and had no oil control. KP's one is fantastic .... smooth, extremely fine, neutral-tones and good oil control !

I like #144 a lot too, had #149 but didn't like the lightest and darkest shade of it so I sold it away, had #147 as well but I found some other e/s in my existing stash that could re-create a similar look so I swapped that away as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemz
              oh yes ! the loose powder is amazing ! i don't know what took me so long to try this out despite all the raves on CC, but when I finally took the plunge a couple of weeks ago, I fell in love with it ! Most powders give me an allergic reaction (MAC, BB, LM, T Leclerc, Shu U, PX) and the only one that used to work for me was Lancome, but this was too thick, pinkish and had no oil control. KP's one is fantastic .... smooth, extremely fine, neutral-tones and good oil control !

I like #144 a lot too, had #149 but didn't like the lightest and darkest shade of it so I sold it away, had #147 as well but I found some other e/s in my existing stash that could re-create a similar look so I swapped that away as well.
              gemz, glad you've found your HG loose powder. you swapped away all the trios which i'm hoping to get. one man's stash is another person's trash.

Comment

girls... i'm abit confused with the loose powder...

it has so many covers! which one goes where?~?!

Comment

Hehehe...that happened to me too. The smaller white..semi transparent container inside has a lid, that has to be taken off. Then just put the sieve on top of it. The other 'bowl' is to be placed ontop for the puff and WAla~ Ready to use.

Comment

allure, u are not the only one......hehe
                    I asked the same question as you when i first for my KP loose powder....
                    Thanks to go66ess for answering my qns last time!

Comment

I was at the KP counter yesterday, and was playing around with the testers. I happen to open the Sheer micro loose powder container and inside it was a shimmery powder. I thought that the sheer micro powders are like normal l/p? But this one i tested was super shimmery. Is this a l/p?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
                        I was at the KP counter yesterday, and was playing around with the testers. I happen to open the Sheer micro loose powder container and inside it was a shimmery powder. I thought that the sheer micro powders are like normal l/p? But this one i tested was super shimmery. Is this a l/p?
                        Hehe.. i think that was what joanna picked up the other time we were there and if i remembered it correctly, Sam said it was some other powder just put into that container.
                        Well, the sheer micrio powders are not exactly like normal.. they are really FINE.. It looks just like any other l/p.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying this. I thought they came up with a new shimmery l/p.

Comment

KP loose powders -- 10 is light, 20 is fair, 30 is shimmery.

HTH!

Comment

Originally posted by feine

HTH!
                              Oh really???!!

Comment

Originally posted by feine
                                I had some of the shimmery one mixed into my full sized normal l/p so my l/p is actually an l/p with shimmer in it

Comment

Working...
                                X