No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Loose | Pressed Powders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to apply for kp card? got what benefits? i never use before any eyeshadow, what colour is good for me? my eyes very small, single eye lids and i wear spectacles

Comment

whoa, what a barrage of questions! :sotong: will try to answer them.

firstly, the KP card is obtained with every purchase of an item from KP's skincare range.

secondly, it's based on a "stamp" system - every $30 spent on KP thereafter (makeup and skincare) gets you 1 stamp. collect 6 stamps and your card will entitle you to $20 off your next purchase. HOWEVER, your purchase must be from their regular items - a product that has been on the shelves for at least 3 months i believe. so you can't use it for the new stuff!

thirdly, regarding your choice of eyeshadow, just bear in mind that light shimmery colours make your eyes stand out, while dark matte colours make your eyes recede. so generally, you can use a light shimmery colour all over your eye sockets, followed by a thick line of a dark matte colour to create the impression of a double eyelid. however, light shimmery colours can also emphasise the puffiness in your eyes if your eyes are puffy, so do be careful!

ultimately, the best thing to do is to make your way down to KP and get Sam or Faith to try out a couple of eyeshadows on you!

HTHs!

Comment

Don't worry about not buying stuff when you're at the makeup counter. You're the customer & you have the right to NOT buy if you don't want to. Just say thank you to the SA & let her know that you'll have to think about it & may come back anoher day ... no one will be angry with you dear.

Comment

xiaotaoqi, i second mich!
          The SA's there are :thumps: . Really friendly, ** a make up novice too and picked up a few tips from the lovely ladies there. Just go over, give a smile and ask your questions... i'm sure they will be more then happy to help.
          Enjoy your trip to KP!

Comment

yup..agree with u gals..sam was so friendly when my friend and i went to trim our eyebrows last week..really enjoyed the session with her and she was not pushy about the products too..

Comment

i wouldn't know about the promo set rac....you wanna call the counter and check? you have my no. call me if you need me to get it for you

Comment

Originally posted by latte
                Don't me if I sound greedy.....does the $55 promo set entitle to one or more lucky draw coupons?
                You mean the $55 promo (ie. the liquid foundation thing together with GWPs - a pouch, sheer micro l/p #20, cleansing oil, etc?) .. So long as CozyCot member who buy a KP item, this member will entitle one lucky draw coupon.

Latte, may you be the lucky winner to win the $100 KP voucher.
                Last edited by nicole; 22-07-2003, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Kesalan Patharan - Loose | Pressed Powders

oh no....when are the stocks for the loose powder coming in?

i wanna get it, been saving up for that...and now it's gone?!?!!
                  Last edited by dolphin; 18-08-2004, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                    hehee, pic can be deceiving!!!
                    Actually I think you DO look good in both real life and in pics.

Comment

Originally posted by spiceychild
                      Ruee, I just started using mine, it's pretty good, compared to say MAC studiofix, however I find TLC's powder compact finer in powder grain and better at oil control. I have a very misbehaving t-zone. KP's coverage is pretty good, and it looks natural as well. It didn't oxidise on my skin much. Overall, I'm quite happy with it.
                      hey thanks for the useful info. going through a foundation craze phase. hope this kp one will stop it once and for all

Comment

grace, how about going down to the counter and requesting for samples? i'm sure most of them would be willing to give them out if they have them. if they don't have samples, how about requesting them to apply it on you and walk around to see how it would be during the day?

Comment

yes grace, jo is right, im sure both jason and the KP SAs will be more than willing to let you try our their foundations. i can accompany you if you want, perhaps some time next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette
                            I've tested the KP Sheer Micro Powder in #10 & #20 over the counter but I don't seem to be able to find a difference between the two maybe because it's really very finely milled. So I was wondering for those who wears Becca LSC in Nude, do U use #10 or #20? TIA.
                            Thanks Califit, Duckiee & Vonnie for your reply, I've bought the KP Sheer Micro Powder in #20 though my skin tone is fair-medium, guess I'm more to medium than fair as the #10 is a little too white for me, prefer a more natural look.

Comment

kp newbie

***please don't laugh ok?*****

hiya, i have read so much of kp, i am interested to find out more.

i am completely hopeless in make-up, so am trying to learn. hope you gals can help me out. first thing first, where can i find kp in singapore. what is the difference between kp and the rest of the makeup world; ie mac, bobbi, etc.

i use loose-powder, blusher and lipstick. no idea how to use eye-shadow. am intrigued by the concept of powder foundation. plus, the use/advantage of natural bristle brushes, plus the brands that are good for blusher & loose powder.

can somebody enlighten me on these things please?

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                                Yes, am still testing it till the last drop in the bottle!
                                Gee, does that make you forever in the testing phase for foundation?

Comment

Working...
                                X