No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Loose | Pressed Powders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOS? How about getting the refill if you already own a container?

Comment

I'd suggest you get the #10 if your skin is oily cos that might oxidise & make you look darker? just a thought...

I always buy the refills only & transfer them into another container. I think the original packaging is too big & cumbersome.

Comment

How does the KP loose powder compare with the Origins All and Nothing?

Comment

i went in search of KP pressed powder yesterday. the SA said it only comes in one shade, 1, which is similar to #10. the rest of the shades are like bright pink, green etc..for colour correction purposes. do you think i can get the pressed powder in 1 then, as i'm kp #20?

according to the SA, the micro sheer loose powder #20 will only be in next week, but don't know exactly when.

anyone tried the light veil powder before? it's so cute...very small size. but the compact is quite bulky. the powder feels quite soft and fine.

or should i get the powder foundation? it's really smooth! i just want something sheer and light.

appreciate any advice. thanks!

Comment

i think they give out mini loose powder or pressed powder sample as gwp. i have a few myself too. go check! the size is thin and portable for carry-outs!

Comment

Thanks stella and mango, u have not confused me at all. I think i know what u are trying to say. #20 will probably be more suitable for me coz i am not that fair.
              well, when i was at the counter (at 2 different times with different mas) 1 suggested #10 cos it would oxsidise to a darker shade. second ma suggested #20 her reasoning, its up to me cos the powder is so sheer it doesnt make a difference...

oh...thought i wanted to help...but that isnt very helpful is it? :huh: myself....

Comment

If you feel that you are not very fair, then I think #20 will be better for you. I have heard some of their previous SAs mentioned before that #20 is supposed to be the more "universal" colour, whereas #10 is definitely better for someone who is really fair

As for the problem of oxidation, it usually occur in people who have very oily skin. Unless you fall into this category and you notice that your foundation usually oxidise to a darker shade, I don't think you have to worry too much about this aspect.

One last suggestion I can think of is, ask the SA to give you some powder as sample They do not have pre-packed ones, but you bring a small container along as ask them very nicely if they can pour a little of their tester out for you to sample first cos you are undecided about which shade to get.

HTHs!

Comment

Rave for the finishing powder!! It stays on well throughout the day and gives me enough coverage! I am LOVING it!

Comment

i've never had a problem with KP powders oxidising on me so #20 might be a good shade unless you're really fair.

Comment

• Jemay, what is the finishing powder that you are refering to? Is it loose or pressed or what?

Thanks

Comment

• Is a loose one that comes in the promo set! Cheap and good!

Comment

• Oh no, I think I am really out of touch. Still do not know which one you are refering too I will make sure I ask about it when I pass by the counter the next time Thanks, dear

Comment

• I think Jemay is referring this one.

Finishing Powder

Comment

• Thanks, Dol

Is this the translucent loose powder that was discussed even before its launch?

Comment

• Found my post. "KP has added translucent color to Micro-Loose Powder family. "

Not too sure if finishing Powder has one though.

HTH!
                                Last edited by dolphin; 06-09-2004, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X