No announcement yet.

Stila Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty tan and stila's e/s just doesn't work for me. I have the FF auburn palette and jade e/s but don't quite like it. Way to shimmery and frosty/metallic. What a waste.

Comment

toss it over? hehe...

Comment

My first Stila e/s were Azur and Mambo. Azur is a fab liner, wet or dry, though wet is probably better to get the full metallic effect of the colour.

Mambo is really nice on tanned skin, so I tend to wear it as a wash on sunny days.

Got Charm not long after which I found difficult to use but have had ideas on how to get it to show up more. Also have Fuchsia which is so beautiful, finally a pink e/s that doesn't make me look ill!

I prefer the shimmery ones to the mattes, as mattes don't show up on me. For example, Plum. Couldn't get it to show on my skin. Shame.

Comment

I know many people are crazy over MAC e/s, but I actually like Stila's better! Though I only have three - Heather, Viola, Wand (not sure why it's not on the website, think it's a new colour, pastel blue).

Comment

I like the texture of Stila's shadows better cos they're softer and seem more pigmented than MAC's but the thing is Stila only seems to do shimmery e/s... And MAC does offer more variety...BTW, the reason you're Wand e/s doesn't appear on the site may be because it's an Asia exclusive. Cos Stila recently released some e/s that are available only in Asia from past collections like the Angel e/s quad and the Legally Blonde palettes...HTHs

Comment

That's right, Wand is actually the middle shade from the Italian Ices blue palette.

Comment

I have only 1 e/s from stila.. Poppy.. its a really nice greenish blue. The violets and purples are v pretty too.

Comment

stilangel: I agree with you! MAC does offer more variety, but I like Stila's texture and pigmentation. And yea, Stila seems to offer more shimmery shades, which is not so good for me cos I'm pretty new to e/s and don't dare to use overly-glittery types. I had to pick and choose really carefully to settle on those three shades I eventually bought, haha.

Oh, so that's the story about Wand, now I know. Thanks, stilangel and haru!

Comment

Working...
                  X