Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stlling
    replied
    Metro sale is now on, 4 - 7 Nov. Went and bought the Le Prisme Compact powder, lipstick and lip balm, all 20% direct discount =) SA at Metro Causeway Pt is gd and generous in giving samples! Very tempted to get the blusher and loose powder

Leave a comment:

• fogandflower
    replied
    Anyone has the counter contact number? want to check some product price. . TIAļ¼

Leave a comment:

• SunshineSheens
    replied
    do we have this here?

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jh...ategoryId=1133

and i want to try their foundation. do they give samples?

Leave a comment:

• Minghui78
    replied
    I only tried the loose powder. Not much coverage, as its not a foundation, so it gives a sheer look on the face. Very tempted to get the blusher as it was used by NRWZD Teacher Kevin.

Leave a comment:

• no1.shopaholic
    replied
    anyone knows if givenchy gives foundation sample? Read good reviews on the photo perfection foundation and wanted to try.. but it is really difficult to see if the foundation is good unless you really tried it on your face....

Leave a comment:

• barbiegirl
    replied
    Originally posted by mushroomhead View Post
    not related to the metro discount. but thought i'd share some thoughts on the givency products i use.
    I am using Prisme 04, impertinent rose compact powder. Came across this brand accidentally as the service by the staff was good,by good i mean they let you try & recommend without the attitude like they want you to buy. Most other counter staff are quite hostile when you go only with the intention of trying.
    04 i say is good because SA tried on 1 side of my face & me & friend could see difference straight away. Really gives you this luminous & radiance...

I'm using their liquid foundation also (old packaging) yet to finish & switch to the newer packaging because i stocked up cheaply in Cambodia.. Its pretty good, good coverage & people always commented my complexion is good even though i know its not. Retails at $50 plus i think.

Yet to try other products but combination of liquid foundation & compact powder from them works greatly for me since 3 years ago..
    Just some 2 cents comments..
    Hi babe, can I know which Givenchy foundation is the one you are raving about? Is it the photo perfection?

Leave a comment:

• midori
    replied
    thanks glitter! I shall wait till the metro sales then.

Leave a comment:

• Glitter
    replied
    yes, 20% direct discount

Leave a comment:

• midori
    replied
    when metro has 20% storewide sale, does the discount also apply to givenchy?

Leave a comment:

• sugarcoated-
    replied
    wondering if any of you can help. i'm around a NC25 for mac powders and i'm thinking of changing to the givenchy matissime powder foundation, which shade would be good? the SA matched me with mat amber, but i'm pretty sure it's too dark!

Leave a comment:

• aquariusger
    replied
    Originally posted by Anfield View Post
    I don't have this product so i can't confirm...but maybe you can try to put lipbalm on your lips first...I find that lip products go on better when my lips are more moisturized. alternatively, you can try a lip brush.
    lolx.. thanks anyway! =)
    could it also be the shimmer on the lipstick?

Leave a comment:

• Anfield
    replied
    I don't have this product so i can't confirm...but maybe you can try to put lipbalm on your lips first...I find that lip products go on better when my lips are more moisturized. alternatively, you can try a lip brush.

Leave a comment:

• aquariusger
    replied
    not sure why this thread don't seems to be really active..

anyway, today i've bought a givenchy lip lip shine in 564.. Can anyone comment on this pdt? As in like moisturising, pigmentation, shine??

when i tried it on hand, it glides on smoothly.. but on lips, it's like totally another issue.. not sure if it's a common prob as i'm not very into lip pdt so am quite noob at this..

TIA!!

Leave a comment:

• berryblack
    replied
    http://www.parfumsgivenchy.com/make_...5_145_886.html

The summer collection is nice!

Face & Eye Powder 9-Colors! Both I like!

SARI GLOW Limited Edition

Shades
    Two shades, orange and pink, guided Nicolas Degennes in his inspiration for the entire collection.
    - Pink for a touch of sweetness and demure femininity: N?43 Maharani Pink.
    - Orange for the earth, omnipresent in all its shades and variations: N?44 Maharani Orange.

Did any one got the last xmas sets?

I love and still loving Prisme Again ! Blush Glow Limited Edition

http://www.parfumsgivenchy.com

Leave a comment:

• luxury
    replied
    I was so tempted to get the givenchy cosmetics at bugis just now. The new collection of blusher is so shimmering and gives a very nice sheen on the cheeks. The loose powder feels so silky on the skin, and it comes in a tub, with four shades in it, just have to shake it and the four shades blend into one shade, very natural and smooth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X