• babyprincess
    replied
    i think the lousiest is canmake.

Leave a comment:

• midnight_plue
    Cozy Rookie

• midnight_plue
    replied
    my mom used a few of ZA's... now i remember...
    i think i will wait for the sales on ZA then...
    now the problem is to find the right shade...
    i think it oxidise a bit right?

angelift like a bit too light or yellow for me...
    the shades aren't quite right for me I think...
    ah~ once my bonus out then i go buy... >_< crazy dy~
    worse comes to worse i treat it like PP

Leave a comment:

• Pink Angel
    Cozy MegaStar

• Pink Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by vivavoomz View Post
    haha. A LOT of ppl say ZA 2-way is good. It was also recommended in NRWZD as suitable for oily skin. So i bought one to try. I just tested it today for short while. I find it ok. Can't really review cos it was just a test to see if i bought the right shade. =p

I have Angelfit. It's super appealing cos it's designed for Asians. Bought wrong shade too. *crys* It oxidises quite a bit and my skin quite sensitive towards it. =( But it was actually raved in NRWZD. Doesn't control oil though (i think that's what they say, not sure). If u want to get it, dab on ur neck and walk around long long. haha.

I like Loreal 2-way (the rectangular compact one). But i keep buying the wrong shade. =( hahaz... i quite noob at getting shades right. If anyway understands how Loreal shade works, explain to me. Like example, I see lightest shade is G5 for 2-way, but for liquid foundation, it is G3, does it mean the LF is lighter than the 2-way?

Anyway I really like Loreal's one. Blends like a dream. I can't rem if it oxidises but when i was wearing it out and sweating like mad, then i rushed to nearest toilet expecting to see something terrible, my face actually remain flawless.

HTH, and hope someone help me too. lol
    i agree with vivavooms,

loreal true match is very good and it doesn't streak when you sweat.

And most importantly it blends like a dream just like your second skin.

highly recommended

Leave a comment:

• deppstar
    Cozy SuperStar

• deppstar
    replied
    thanks vivavoomz. haha. I think i'll probably get it . it cost $26.90. if watson got sale, i sure grab it.

it would be great if i can get a good dupe drugstore brand powder! it's been a long time since I used loreal, za or maybelline powders! but angel fit reviews all quite good. maybe i should try that too.

eh, i don't need full coverage powder because i'm using a tinted moisturizer underneath. plus concealer. not because i got good skin!

Leave a comment:

• vivavoomz
    Cozy MegaStar

• vivavoomz
    replied
    deppstar, i was combing through FP's thread. The loreal PP's reviews seem good. But comments were that the coverage doesn't seem like PP, more like foundation.

Maybe it's a little more coverage than you would like to layer over your tinted moisturizer?
    vivavoomz
    Cozy MegaStar
    Last edited by vivavoomz; 21-09-2008, 09:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• deppstar
    Cozy SuperStar

• deppstar
    replied
    is angel fit that good? or the clear smooth foundation (green-blue packaging) better?

no idea why, but i always prefer loreal to maybelline. lol!

anyway, I was talking about this Loreal powder: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/s...ressed_Powders

the powder is very fine, like MAC lightful. i'm just wonder if it cakes up or if it oxidises badly anot..

Leave a comment:

• butterflies
    Cozy Rookie

• butterflies
    replied
    junzystar, im a NC20-25 and i use OC1. it suits me just nice. it oxidises alittle but by the end of the day, the colour change isnt too obvious on me.

Leave a comment:

• junzystar
    Cozy Celeb

• junzystar
    replied
    i like maybelline's angelfit too but none of the shades suit me too.. all like too dark.. i'm NC 25 and i can't even use OC1.. ended up passing to my sister who's more tan.. i find ZA alright.. but i like revlon's whitening foundation (forgot what's the full name) and kate's 2way.. both good oil control and are lasting!

Leave a comment:

• Gink
    Cozy Celeb

• Gink
    replied
    me too. I would love to see ZA comes up with a vertically compact, one that opens on the shorter side.

Leave a comment:

• babyprincess
    Cozy MegaStar

• babyprincess
    replied
    i like the ZA big mirror!

Leave a comment:

• efai
    Cozy MegaStar

• efai
    replied
    i like the texture of angelfit but none of the shades suit me
    i think i would probably get ZA though the case is so big
    my makeup pouch is small and already laden with a lot of things

Leave a comment:

• mscrystalbelle
    Cozy Rookie

• mscrystalbelle
    replied
    maclover: Yes, ZA is under Shiseido company. I've been using the 2 way cake foundation for years. I also using their concealer too. Good quality and price!

midnight_pine: Maybe you should try ZA first? As the price is the most afforable and the quality is there. Loreal 2 way cake is good too - there's coverage and lasting. I also bought TBS 2 way cake and find that my face is matt for hours. Hard to have perfect oil free and matt looking face as we are living in our HOT and HUMID country.

Leave a comment:

• midnight_plue
    Cozy Rookie

• midnight_plue
    replied
    hm... oily control wud be good... since msia's hot... i heard angelift oxidises really badly so i am a bit scared. i don't understand loreal's tone either... either too pinky for me, or too yellow for me. hard to get the right shade.

Leave a comment:

• vivavoomz
    Cozy MegaStar

• vivavoomz
    replied
    haha. A LOT of ppl say ZA 2-way is good. It was also recommended in NRWZD as suitable for oily skin. So i bought one to try. I just tested it today for short while. I find it ok. Can't really review cos it was just a test to see if i bought the right shade. =p

I have Angelfit. It's super appealing cos it's designed for Asians. Bought wrong shade too. *crys* It oxidises quite a bit and my skin quite sensitive towards it. =( But it was actually raved in NRWZD. Doesn't control oil though (i think that's what they say, not sure). If u want to get it, dab on ur neck and walk around long long. haha.

I like Loreal 2-way (the rectangular compact one). But i keep buying the wrong shade. =( hahaz... i quite noob at getting shades right. If anyway understands how Loreal shade works, explain to me. Like example, I see lightest shade is G5 for 2-way, but for liquid foundation, it is G3, does it mean the LF is lighter than the 2-way?

Anyway I really like Loreal's one. Blends like a dream. I can't rem if it oxidises but when i was wearing it out and sweating like mad, then i rushed to nearest toilet expecting to see something terrible, my face actually remain flawless.

HTH, and hope someone help me too. lol

Leave a comment:

• butterflies
    Cozy Rookie

• butterflies
    replied
    i prefer maybelline angelift over ZA's. angelift doesnt feel as 'heavy' as compared to ZA. havent touched my ZA foundation ever since i got the angelift.haha angelift also has slight giltters in it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X