No announcement yet.

Powder/2-way Foundations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qalice, you are QALice at MUA too right? Thought your nick sounds very familiar!

Comment

• Yes!

you've got me, you smart girl ; )

Originally posted by echo_nym
      Qalice, you are QALice at MUA too right? Thought your nick sounds very familiar!

Comment

• Qalice, what is the lightest yellow-toned shade in DPC?

Thanks.

Comment

• It will be 50. The shade im taking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qalice
            you've got me, you smart girl ; )

hey, qalice, you are here as well? I'm gjing from MUA

Comment

• Alice is very nice! I swapped with her many times already. Heehee

Comment

• Thanks!

I actually wasn't sure if it's the lightest ; ) I had this shade before, IMO, it's not the very pale kind of pale..

Originally posted by Sirius
                It will be 50. The shade im taking.

Comment

• HELLO Qjing!!!! LOOONG time no *hear*! Hope everything are well, going to send you a msg caughting up ; ) Nice evening!

Comment

• You are very welcoem ; ) Pleasure to meet you here!

Originally posted by jemay
                    Alice is very nice! I swapped with her many times already. Heehee

Comment

• Shiseido Pureness Mattifying Compact Oil Free

Would any of the lovely and helpful cotters know if Singapore sells the refills for this foundation please?

Comment

• missm,
                        yup we have the Shiseido Pureness Mattifying Compact powder foundation here

Comment

• Hi,
                          Anyone using Paul & Joe's Dual Protection UV 2way cake powder fdn? Read through this whole thread but didn't find any reviews. What type of coverage is this fdn and any oilcontrolling properties? Wondering how it compares to MAC Studio Fix..
                          Any reviews appreciated, thanks!

Comment

• which shld i buy ? silkygirl or za 2 way cake ? first time user here . which is better ? thx .

Comment

• ZA gives me pimples .. while Loreal cashmere doesnt .. and i am going to try the Maybelline Dream Matt Mousse i just bought today once my face clears ..

Comment

• Has anyone tried before canmake soft touch foundation, is it good? If i want to have a natural look, should i use LF with LP/PP or just use 2-way foundation? I have enlarge pores and pimple scars. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X