No announcement yet.

Ginrich Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anymore rave bout GINRICH?? I am going for an haircut there this wednesday....

Comment

mm its nice when it is styled but looks kinda normal when he doesn't style it but it goes outta shape in abt 6 weeks or so .. *** guys hair

Comment

I called to make an appointment, by senior stylist, the director cut do not have any discount... Anyway i have no idea which senior stylist they appoint to me?? Any senior stylist at Gnrich that is good?? Going on wednesday....

Comment

went to have a cut.... In total, service was good and i am satisfied with the new hairstyle that i got... my hairstylist is Regine Lim, anyone had a cut by her too??

Comment

Originally posted by Pottie
            I am a regular at Ginrich..like the salon for its ambience..Catherine has been my stylist for the past 4 years.. She is really good! Highly recommended.
            is she gd at cutting long straight hair? *** abu eugene, chester or do u know the others in the saloon that u think is gd with long hair

Comment

Originally posted by cuppie
              Been there twice for a haircut. Loved the service there, they don't push u to do additional stuff to your hair (e.g. treatment, highlight). Tried Alvin (snr stylist) and Chester Wong (stylist). both are excellent stylist. My most recent hair cut was by Chester. He bothers to find out my lifestyle, what i do, what i usually wear before recommending a cut. So far the cut has lasted 2 months which is very very good to me.
              Prices: $45 for stylist / $75 for senior. Worth every cent.
              i spoke to chester for a little while. he seems nice but i notice he does seem to be doin blunt cut or layering alot of which i prefer a stylist who does not do 2 much layering. i m sptecial as many stylists hv over layered n i look terrible! who else is gd there?

Comment

Originally posted by kai
                Anymore rave bout GINRICH?? I am going for an haircut there this wednesday....
                how was yr haircut< do u hv straight or curly n which stylist did u use eventually? i hope u look nice.

Comment

I have actually made an appointment for a hair cut with Chester tomorrow.

Will update and review...I really hope he know what he is doing as I had a pretty complicated cut before and the top part is just abit out of shape now....

Comment

Hi peeps!

I must say one day after his cut, my hair's really more manageble and it looks great! Previously I had so much trouble blow drying...the hair's just really out of shape.

In fact when Chester first saw my hair, he knows it's very layered and told me he really can't layer anymore and he knew I had this really mod, complex cut...which has since overgrown and messed up by this stylist whom overlayered the hair 2 months back.

So after giving some careful thought and studying my hair, somehow he just knew where to section and started the "repair cut". Nothing drastic but now the layers look smooth, has a defined shape, so much nicer to blow dry and the hair looks good! I thought maybe it's his blow dry skills so i waited till today after washing hair to blow dry my hair.....I'm so grateful now the hair has a style and frames my face well! Best of all he really listens and tried to maintain my length...whew...

Comment

hi, sassyfire, is chester a senior hair stylist???

Comment

Is he the one with the medium length hair??

Comment

nope i think he's just a stylist, he charges $45.

But he was featured in Her World i think as one of the stylist to look for for haircuts. For some reason, can't remember his hair length but he got blond streaks i think and he's er, quite short one hehehe

Comment

Anyone tried their rebonding services before? Good?
                            Thanks alot!

Comment

Hi Missyfrills

I think you mentioned in your other posts about perming last week?

Got to hold off rebonding for awhile...I think at most you can do soft rebonding with Shiseido lotions preferably (this works really well on damaged ends, at least won't kill off your hair)

not sure how's their rebonding though. I saw one girl there doing it, looks good after blowdry....

OT here but I did a soft straight at Klearcut, pretty good

Comment

Hi sassyfire, thanks for remembering me!
                                But I did my perms in May. Have endured for so long and so want to do rebonding soon!

Thank you for the concern! really appreciated!
                                Btw, i did soft straight before and kimage and was disappointed. The effects were gone after washing my hair. Really wasted my money.

Comment

Working...
                                X