Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

affordable and good facial in the west

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • affordable and good facial in the west

    I need recommendation for facial places , home based. West area. Jurong west are the best. Do comment or pm me please!

  • #2
    Originally posted by mikimoko View Post
    I need recommendation for facial places , home based. West area. Jurong west are the best. Do comment or pm me please!
    Try blk 463 jurong west st 41 . A lady doing facial gua sha. Vry patience lady . She do in the hair salon one small room . Besides the jw famous dessert shop. She do body massage too . But nid appt .

    Comment


    • #3
      [Under Moderation]
      Last edited by amandappp; 21-08-2015, 11:44 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        There is one in Chinese Garden that I have been there almost 3 years. Jerrie is good and keep me out of troubles.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Brandytrendy View Post
          There is one in Chinese Garden that I have been there almost 3 years. Jerrie is good and keep me out of troubles.
          I fully agreed with you. I know Jerrie for long time since she started her facial studio. Do you know there is a promotion recently? She offer free ampoule for those visit her facebook page (http://facebook.com/jstudiossg) with Like and invite friends to like. ​

          Comment


          • #6
            I am now having a multi-dimension treatment with Jerrie. She gives me a tailor-made treatment based on my skin condition. For example normal beauty salons are very Kiasu, they only give around 20-25 IPL shots per treatment, every time they say we cannot give more shots. But with Jerrie, she really care my face condition and gives sufficient IPL shots, she even goes two times on my face and to focus some of the bad areas to give more shots. I really feel very confident on her treatment. That's why I have purchased more silk masks to speed up my skin recovery.

            Comment


            • #7
              I just discovered my redness on my face has significantly lightened while I am doing the treatment at this home salon in the west and using the mask together. My colleagues also say the effect is great.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SOS_Sarah View Post
                I just discovered my redness on my face has significantly lightened while I am doing the treatment at this home salon in the west and using the mask together. My colleagues also say the effect is great.
                Hi Sarah, I have been watching the reviews of J Studios for long time, it seems the reviews and experience are all great and that kind of facial is what I want.

                Can you PM me the details? Thanks! I wish I can go for a trial treatment right before Christmas. ​

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FastnFurious View Post

                  Hi Sarah, I have been watching the reviews of J Studios for long time, it seems the reviews and experience are all great and that kind of facial is what I want.

                  Can you PM me the details? Thanks! I wish I can go for a trial treatment right before Christmas. ​
                  Maybe you can book an appointment (91828565) after new year holiday, try her oxygen facial and you can get instant result after the treatment, you can see the magic! Remember to get the silk mask as well. ​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jessicarinalove View Post

                    Maybe you can book an appointment (91828565) after new year holiday, try her oxygen facial and you can get instant result after the treatment, you can see the magic! Remember to get the silk mask as well. ​
                    Thank you so much Jessica. I have already booked the first trial session with Jerrie. She is super friendly and nice and I look forward to meet her after my holiday.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi Jesscia, FastnFurious, very glad that you both are happy with the oxygen facial. Jerrie is a very dedicated and passionate person to run her facial treatment. She even skip lunch or dinner to accommodate customer treatment time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I highly recommend J Studios as it is a friendly salon run by owner directly, so that the service is much better because the owner has the passion to run the salon and she put lots of efforts to improve her treatment and products. Unlike beauty salon to ask you sign up package for $2000, $3000, $5000, J Studios is more affordable and deliver results as Jerrie knows reputation is very important to run a business. That's why I am her die hard fans as that is the place I feel belong.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I visited the best beauty center and they r having CNY promotion for every customer get free first try on new hi-lift face 2 treatment (immediate result) worth $288. www.thebestbeauty.com.sg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FastnFurious View Post

                            Hi Sarah, I have been watching the reviews of J Studios for long time, it seems the reviews and experience are all great and that kind of facial is what I want.

                            Can you PM me the details? Thanks! I wish I can go for a trial treatment right before Christmas. ​
                            Gals, so far my sister and myself are having facial at J Studios. The treatment is highly personalized and I like the exclusive environment. Jerrie can customize the treatment to focus on your needs, something like cocktail treatment. There is a two-to-go promotion, I go with my sister, so we both entitle extra free treatment. My mother also like to have Radio Frequency facial for her sagging face. I will refer my mother and then I can get one more extra treatment or I will give this extra treatment to my mother to enjoy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FastnFurious View Post

                              Gals, so far my sister and myself are having facial at J Studios. The treatment is highly personalized and I like the exclusive environment. Jerrie can customize the treatment to focus on your needs, something like cocktail treatment. There is a two-to-go promotion, I go with my sister, so we both entitle extra free treatment. My mother also like to have Radio Frequency facial for her sagging face. I will refer my mother and then I can get one more extra treatment or I will give this extra treatment to my mother to enjoy.
                              I would say J Studios is considered affordable, unlike the "branded" beauty salon a package may cost you $2000-3000, J Studios package is just few hundreds and Jerrie really can deliver result within the package period. I can say it is value for money as Jerrie uses machines for the whole treatment. It cannot compare to those simple facial only provide you simple face wash and mask.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X