affordable and good facial in the west

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickeynMinnie View Post
    Came to J Studios after reading some good comments here on Cozycot for their facial services. Although I was skeptical and despite the location being far for me, but I gave it a go. I was suffering from terrible acne and acne scars. Hence, I tried the oxygen & IPL for my face and the results were amazing. Nice ambiance, I felt very comfortable and relaxing, the therapists are friendly, honest and sincere with careful explanation regarding my skin condition and treatment suggestions. Very professional and not pushy, there was definitely no hard selling and it was enjoyable.

After one treatment, I could see improvement on my skin (less redness and brighten) and decided to sign a package, the package was not asking for 20 or 30 sessions like normal beauty salon outside, J Studios package only have 5 sessions that make it very affordable, Jerrie have mentioned that 5 sessions package is good for stage review and skin assessment at every 5 sessions to adjust the treatment method. Highly recommend this place to friends in future. Keep it up Jerrie! She always gives 100% in all her treatments. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone.

And Oh! Don’t forget to purchase their silk masks & ampoule because they are amazing.

Looking forward to every next appointment! Do give a try, you won’t regret!!! Love!

I also same to you, I watched some of the comments here some days ago and just curious to call up Jerrie for a discussion before deciding to go over to take a look and try. Based on some reviews here for oxygen facial, I went for a trial oxygen facial. Whatsapp Jerrie and checked with her my condition and details of the facial. Therefore, I more or less understood the process from this forum and mentioned by Jerrie on the message. Everything and pricing were clear on the message, so I made an appointment with her and went to her place during weekend. The place was good just same as what you mentioned on your post. Jerrie had an assistant too to help out. The oxygen facial was a good experience.

I just knew that she also have hair removal which is seldom mention here, maybe this post is for skincare, but I want to say is that I did the underarm IPL hair removal and I only did 6 sessions which Jerrie only provide 6 session package. After 6 sessions, my underarm hair problem was gone. It was amazing by just 6 sessions as outside salon usually needs you to sign up 10-20 sessions for underarm and charge high price. My hair removal just few hundred dollars only. I would say that it is value for money.

Previously I saw a post saying some bad comments on Jerrie, but I found that post was totally untrue and I got to say this place is professional, ethical, price reasonable, and most importantly the treatment is effective no matter it is a facial or hair removal. That post is just a scam post from a person who just want to attack someone.

I would say J Studios is meeting my expectation and price range (oxygen facial package is less than $500, underarm package is just $300+), it is a good place to get along if you want a place for long term to take care your beauty needs!

Comment

Firstly, thank you so much for all of your support to J Studios. I was nice to have you with us from your first trial session and thank you for your support to give us review based on your experience. I really appreciate that you made a choice to give us a try. We hope your skin condition can be getting better and improving by now. We look forward to see you again in the next session!!

Jerrie
      J Studios

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
        Try blk 463 jurong west st 41 . A lady doing facial gua sha. Vry patience lady . She do in the hair salon one small room . Besides the jw famous dessert shop. She do body massage too . But nid appt .
        Sounds interesting! Maybe I drop by soon! I really need a facial.

Comment

Working...
        X