No announcement yet.

Rimmel London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I saw this going to be at the new Watsons at JP.... Is this new in Singapore?

Comment

I know MSIA has this brand. I like the powder though.

Comment

Originally posted by vivavoomz View Post
        I think I saw this going to be at the new Watsons at JP.... Is this new in Singapore?
        yeah, its new in sg... seems like they got alot of types of mascaras

i saw a counter @ harbourfront ctr watsons

Comment

Originally posted by magrit View Post
          yeah, its new in sg... seems like they got alot of types of mascaras

i saw a counter @ harbourfront ctr watsons
          ya.. their mascara not bad.. tried their comb brush one.. cant remember which one.. but it was pretty good, cheap somemore!

Comment

I heard people on Youtube raving about the Rimmel Blush in Peach. I would like to try it out too!

Comment

not sure if this helps but the watsons in JB (e.g. city square) carries this as well for quite some time already. I tried their pearl glow powder (its a compact powder with little glitters in it) and find it pretty good... I hope they bring this into Singapore but not sure about the price. Hopefully its comparable to the pricing in JB. I bought my pearl glow powder at about RM20+ or 30+ i think...

Comment

anyone else has spotted Rimmel at any other watsons? i'm looking forward to having Rimmel in Singapore finally.

Comment

Yeah finally another new product. I really like Rimmel blush, got them when i go to Australia a few years ago except their lipstick. I got the Asian, which is a nice plummy shade but the smell, even worse than NYX megashine lipgloss and the scent never go away, it makes me wanna puke.....so hence i throw that away. I wish they scent it in a nicer scent or make it scentless. Maybe for some, might like the scent, i definitely allergic to it haha but the NYX megashine lipgloss scent though i dislike but after awhile still bearable and it will go away after that but for Rimmel lipstick, it just never, pity, the pigment all are very good n quite lasting on me.

Their blush are pigmented and stay except that they scotchtape the front cover of the blusher...their older range, which makes it hard for me to open and feel sticky too. Their new range are much better although i haven't tried. Got it in Peach. Wanna try the Berry one, look nice but it's quite dark, scared OTT for me...

Comment

i believed i saw the watson at Tampines 1 has a counter for this ... but the watson is still under renovation.

Comment

The Watsons at JP has a Rimmel counter already. Quite a limited range for lipsticks. couldn't find Airy Fairy which is all the hype now in youtube.

Comment

their recover perfect skin primer is not bad....can control oil for about 6 hours...they have 3 types...one is for anti-redness, one is for brightening and the other one is normal primer which has a little bit of coverage....they come in 15 ml tube which is pretty small compared to other brand's primer...and it's cheap too....only like 9 bucks here...but i got these for 4 bucks at discounted store....so, i think it's quite worth buying just to try out ... cuz even if you don't like it, u don't lose much money anyway...i'm not sure if you can get these in singapore though....cuz i didn't see that brand when i was in singapore...

Comment

tiggercheeze, Watsons at Tampines 1 has opened. Brand spanking new cart of rimmel there (that is why I like brand new Watsons. all the cosmetics all new and neatly arranged ). Not very familiar with the brand ... I saw a few types of mascara.. a purple tube, a black tube with a crown logo I think... did not really check it out.. it was late and I was tired and wanted to go home.

Comment

Ngee Ann city Watsons has a counter too.

Comment

Originally posted by monay View Post
                              tiggercheeze, Watsons at Tampines 1 has opened. Brand spanking new cart of rimmel there (that is why I like brand new Watsons. all the cosmetics all new and neatly arranged ). Not very familiar with the brand ... I saw a few types of mascara.. a purple tube, a black tube with a crown logo I think... did not really check it out.. it was late and I was tired and wanted to go home.
                              I was at the same outlet just now. Rimmel has a shelf of its own but there are rather limited products. I saw mascaras, foundations, lipsticks and eyeshadows but I don't recall seeing any blushers. If anyone's interested, the sexy curves mascara (purple tube) retails at $17.90

Comment

Hi all. Yup Tampines One Watsons (L2) has a Rimmel Londol cart/counter. They have the 2 kinds of liquid foundation (SGD25.90), the mineral powder fdtn (same price), 1 type of concelaer, 1 type of compact powder, 1 type of blush. e/s in duos and quads. brow pencil, liquid liner, pencil liner, dual pencil liner. nail polishes, and alot of kinds of mascaras. I think they might be pushing their mascaras. I wanted to try out their mousse products (e/s, blusher & fdtn) but it was not there. Can check it out ladies!

Comment

Working...
                                X