Rimmel London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lisa View Post
    anyone else has spotted Rimmel at any other watsons? i'm looking forward to having Rimmel in Singapore finally.
    I just came from Jurong Point Watsons and there is a Rimmel counter there.

Comment

there are quite a few mascara types?

which one is e best?

Comment

allos! i am new to this site! my friend likes the Volume Extend (2 ended) which gives more 15x volume & 50% more length & curve.

for me, my fave is the lasting finish 16hrs liquid fdn! it so light that my face feels nude and clear, no clogged-up feelin even after a char kway teow lunch at lao pasat! really gd value for $.

also love the shock gloss. i use it over my lipstick. very nice and plumped-up feelin.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudieDAYZ View Post
          allos! i am new to this site! my friend likes the Volume Extend (2 ended) which gives more 15x volume & 50% more length & curve.

for me, my fave is the lasting finish 16hrs liquid fdn! it so light that my face feels nude and clear, no clogged-up feelin even after a char kway teow lunch at lao pasat! really gd value for $.

also love the shock gloss. i use it over my lipstick. very nice and plumped-up feelin.
          How does the foundation compare to Revlon's Softflex Colourstay?

Comment

How much is the foundation? I feel like trying it but someone mentioned it's $25?

Comment

London Calling~

i hv never tried the revlon before, but hv tried quite a few other brands including dept store brands etc. i would say that for the $24.90 price, its really a steal for what it does.

Why do i like it? It feels really light on my face, without any sticky after-feel; doesnt oxidise too (casuing face to darken a shade) even after being out and about in the day. Coverage is *** quite good! Can invest in this ***...

The other surprising rimmel find is the liquid eye liner. even a newbie like me can draw a really decent eye line! i find the brush is surprising tensil (not sure if i can describe it this way?!) which makes it go on easily. i draw one side and leave my eye closed for abt 10secs and its dry!

i had tried a few other liquid eye liners but either the brush is difficult to maneovre or it takes too long to dry...

Comment

Read about Rimmel in today's Urban. Apparently, there will be 50 Rimmel counters inserted this year.

Anyway, the paper notes that their best-selling product "Hide the Blemish" is so popular in Europe that one tube is sold in every minute. And their "sexy curves" mascara are really popular as well. I saw that mascara in stores, the wand is pretty unique and looks really easy to use.

Comment

there is a Rimmel counter at Watsons NAC ... (jus came back from there).. have bought the following items:

1) Moisture Renew Lipstick (color: AMETHYST SHIMMER) $17.90
                  2) SHOCK Gloss (color: 202 Indecent) $15.90 - i love the smell... smells like Rose Vanilla
                  3) 60secs nail polish (color: 220 star kisses) $5.90
                  4) 3in1 nail care $8.90

i will try them tmr and write my review ...

conclusion: prices are reasonable n worth to buy... tempted to go back and buy more Moisture Renew Lipstick

Comment

I tested the liquid foundation. It seems not bad. Very easy to blend. But couldn't find a colour match. And rather expensive at $25.90.

Comment

Originally posted by shoppingaffair View Post
                      I was at the same outlet just now. Rimmel has a shelf of its own but there are rather limited products. I saw mascaras, foundations, lipsticks and eyeshadows but I don't recall seeing any blushers. If anyone's interested, the sexy curves mascara (purple tube) retails at $17.90
                      Was at Tampines 1 just now. The blushers are on the bottommost shelf, but the colours are so blah.

I think the range here is def v limited compared to UK! Some of the cult favourites are not here!

Comment

Originally posted by angelbabes View Post
                        there is a Rimmel counter at Watsons NAC ... (jus came back from there).. have bought the following items:

2) SHOCK Gloss (color: 202 Indecent) $15.90 - i love the smell... smells like Rose Vanilla
                        3) 60secs nail polish (color: 220 star kisses) $5.90
                        4) 3in1 nail care $8.90

i will try them tmr and write my review ...

conclusion: prices are reasonable n worth to buy... tempted to go back and buy more Moisture Renew Lipstick
                        Wow angelbabes, so nice of you, the Shock gloss sounds tempting! Im awaiting your review tmr!

Comment

rimmel !

i usually purchase from citysquare jb (i live in woodlands, haha, going to jb is like travelling to orchard road), 'cause it's cheaper after converting ! esp when watson's has a sale there.

rimmel is very very affordable and the quality is just as good.

Magnif'eyes mascara is damn good. Curls, lengthens, voluminizes, doesn't clump. Available in black and brown from non-waterproof and Black for waterproof, for the citysquare watson's outlet.

Shock gloss is very good too. I bought the reddest one. My lips are already very full, but i just bought it for performance use. My god, just a little and it's enough to spread out to achieve botox effect. haha.

Their coloured eyeliner pencils are quite lasting and the colours are very metallic sheen type.

The newest mineral based liquid foundation is great too! Supposed to last for 16hours. I can say it at least lasts for the day that you're out!

That's all i've tried!

Comment

my review as follows:

- it really moisture my lips even though my lips were dry..
                            - jus one application, the color shown immediately onto my lips..
                            - but i think the color too bright for me.... so i am going back to buy other colors... heehee

2) SHOCK Gloss (color: 202 Indecent) $15.90
                            - i love the smell... smells like Rose Vanilla
                            - loves this !
                            - the smell is great !
                            - after application, my lips becomes plump and kissable !
                            - the gloss is glossy and it helps to tone down the color of my lipstick too..

Comment

I managed to score 3 tubes of Airy Fairy! The colour is soooo pretty! No wonder it is so highly raved!

Comment

i am interested in their foundation.
                                They got so many swatches, not sure which one suit me..
                                Anybody tried?

Comment

Working...
                                X