Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meisme
    replied
    anyone know if rimmel lipstick nude delight 700 shade is still available in singapore?
    went to taka and toa payoh outlet.. cant seems to find it

Leave a comment:

• Aud
    replied
    Yea! The reviews I've read on their mascaras have mostly been underwhelmed. I still prefer Japanese mascaras - they seem to get the formula and longevity down pat. Plus, their applicators seem more suitable for Asian eyes imho (smaller and easier to get to the lashes).

Hehe if I didn't have more than enough foundation for a couple of years, I'd probably try the LF, but not atm though.

Leave a comment:

• highonshopping
    replied
    -double post-

Leave a comment:

• highonshopping
    replied
    I like the stay matte LF too. I like the finish of it. Looks pretty natural and absolutely not heavy. But the lightest shade is still abit too dark for me =( I had to mix it with another foundation that is lighter.

On the other hand, I totally hate their mascaras. Makes my short lashes droop like crazy, and the formula is so wet. My friend has the same problem with rimmel's mascaras too.

Leave a comment:

• Aud
    replied
    Quite a pity this label doesn't get much <3 in Singapore (and is overpriced in the drugstores here). Used to pick up 'cheap' cosmetics from Rimmel and Max Factor when I was living in the UK. While functional, they never impressed me much, except for MF.

Anyway, after a hiatus of almost 10 years, I was re-introduced to this brand with the gift of a Rimmel Renew & Lift Pressed Powder - Brightening Powder with Minerals - in 100 Ivory (which is yellow-based). I've posted the ingredients on MUA if anyone's interested (also d/l from Rimmel London's website). Pretty decent ingredients. I'm an NC 25 - 30 and this will suit about there or someone fairer, as it can look too fair for me when I layer on too much. It gives quite a velvety matte finish after application. I was advised to use a brush to apply this rather than the sponge and there WAS indeed a difference in how it looked on my face. The brush distributed the powder a lot more evenly. With more brush applications, coverage is somewhat buildable but this is by no means a replacement for foundation. Oil control is semi-decent, about 3 - 4 hours before my nose became slightly shiny (applied over sunscreen, no foundation under). I expect it'd give better oil control over foundation. The powder's Made in Italy and has a 30 month expiration date after opening, a/c to the label at the back.

Have ordered the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powders from Asos next to try (4 quid each with free intl shipping!) - available in Translucent and Champagne when I ordered.

I also ordered 5 more Rimmel Renew & Lift PP from Ebay UK. Including shipping, each worked out to be just under S$11. Much better than Watson's S$25.90

Leave a comment:

• miyo
    replied
    just bought rimmel stay matte foundation at watson orchard for S$26.90.
    tried the tested for the 2nd time.. and finally found a match...
    this is my first ever foundation i have bought.. hahaha finally took the courage to buy foundation LOL hahaha

when trying the tester provided... the coverage is somewhat light to medium and it's very very light weight, doesnt feel like foundation or should i say it's more like bb cream..
    the ingredients wide is somewhat i'm looking for.. no talc, no oil, no parabens, etc
    hope anyone who have tried it on their face to share their reviews too

Leave a comment:

• 12mustardseeds
    replied
    Originally posted by angelic blue View Post
    Hi, anyone have the sample pack for RImmel matte foundation to sell?

Very tempting to try, but I dont dare to buy the whole tube in case it dont turn out well for me.
    any further reviews of this LF?

Leave a comment:

• vivavoomz
    replied
    You can check out the reviews on makeupalley.

http://makeupalley.com/product/showr...r/Rimmel/Blush

Leave a comment:

• July
    replied
    anyone bought this??

is it pigmented?? watsons doesnt seems to have tester for that

Leave a comment:

• angelic blue
    replied
    Rimmel 16-hrs matte foundation

Hi, anyone have the sample pack for RImmel matte foundation to sell?

Very tempting to try, but I dont dare to buy the whole tube in case it dont turn out well for me.

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    is the something-mineral powder worthy to consider?
    Last edited by efai; 19-08-2010, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NineWest
    replied
    How much is the rimmer white liner ?

Leave a comment:

• frigikz
    replied
    Originally posted by JewelBox View Post
    Colour Show off is available in Watsons store. Just bought one today - Shade 050 Have Fun! It comes is a really nice bright pink packaging. Its very long lasting..doesnt really stain my cup when i drink
    are there testers available already? when i bought one, there wasn't any testers so i just choose one which i like from seeing swatches online. turns out that the colour doesn't suit me. kind of wasted.

oh, plus i don't like the smell. but it's not gonna stop me from trying out the other colours!

Leave a comment:

• JewelBox
    replied
    Originally posted by sakurahime View Post
    Hi, does anyone knows if the Colour Show off(lipstick) range is in stores already??
    just watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK5Zbqj3d_Q and it had really nice colours, wanna try it out.
    Colour Show off is available in Watsons store. Just bought one today - Shade 050 Have Fun! It comes is a really nice bright pink packaging. Its very long lasting..doesnt really stain my cup when i drink

Leave a comment:

• quincyjx
    replied
    Originally posted by qing89 View Post
    I dont have good experience in Rimmel's mascara as well. After hearing all the raves from my friends,i went to get the Glam Eye ( volumising masacra ) which claims to give 10x volume. But after trying, i see minimal volumising effect only and it weighs down my lashes too. I'm the sort that like curled-up lashes,so this mascara is not to my liking at all. Furthermore,it takes a long time to dry up after applying. Not only that, the mascara bits drops into my eyes after it has dried up.

I guess it's better to stick to my good ol' Volume Shocking from Loreal.
    Same here, but I'm using the purple curly mascara instead. The bad thing is they weight down our lashes, wasting our effort to curl our lashes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X