No announcement yet.

ELF - eyeslipsface.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo.. i just tried my new blusher and bronzer duo from studio line, love it! :D

Comment

• oh why not? only read good revirews on the duos on you tube.. what are the minus points?

Comment

• I'm popping here to share my reviews, have tried quite alot of their stuff!

Eyeshadow Brush - Get it!, It's super uber soft and it's very good for packing on eyeshadow. It's abit fat though so don't use it if you want very precise application.

Blending Brush - It's as soft as the eyeshadow one, I love it and I use it for my crease and blending the colours. It's abit big though so if you have smaller eyes you may not really like it.

Hypershine Gloss - A little sticky, bearable and it does give my lips a great shine that last for a few hour. Downside? It so does not smell like cotton candy! It smells like an icky medicine to me. It's not that bad though, you can't really smell it after putting it on. I got it in blossom, and it does show on my lips cause I'm rather pale. If you were darker, you might want to go for a darker colour as this may not show on your lips? This also dries up my lips with my lip balm on.

Super glossy lip gloss SPF15 - Smells awesome, truly like grapes and vanilla! I absolutely adore the scent AND colour. (Goddess) However, it's really sticky and it dries up my lips really badly. Even with my body shop born lippy lip balm(one of the best I've ever used)

Plumping Lip Glaze - This is DA BOMB. It makes my lips smoother and it really moistourizes my lips. This can solve the above two lip glosses' problems as you can use the plumper as a base for them.

Duo Eyeshadow Cream - These go on really sheer and smell weird. Can be used as a base though as it is rather sticky.

Customized Eyeshadow - These es are really pigmented, but very loosely packed. Comes in beautiful colours though!

Natural Radiance Blusher - Very nice colour, got it in innocence. However it looks very powdery on the cheeks.

Bronzer - I got this in sunkissed and it's abit too bright gold on me. Maybe it's better for darker skinned people?

Comment

• the eyeshadow brush and the face brush are really soft! only that the bristles tend to drop quite a bit when you wash, other than that, i love my brushes!

anyone tried their concealer brush before?

Comment

• I dont really like the duos too, I have three of them and I hardly use them.. Dont really like the sticky texture, you have to wear it with a primer, and I think you can only afford to put a really thin later, anything more than that wouldnt turn out very nice imo.

Comment

• I've tried the concealer brush before, but I think I still prefer using my fingers so I use the brush to define my eye's outer V!

I've also tried the all over face brush, not very soft, but not painful to face either. Doesn't shed for mine. I have the blush brush also, not nice at all. Not fluffy and rather scratchy.

Comment

• I've tried their foundation, eyeshadow and blender brushes. All really good - no shedding and still just as soft after washing. For all ELF fans, saw the entire range of their products on promotion at the Jurong Point 1 atrium somewhere outside Body Shop near the stage area at level 1.

Comment

• hey fellow cotters, what's your review on the Studio's Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder? it's been said to be a dupe of NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo.

those who owns this item, what's your take on it? thanks.

Comment

• has anyone tried the new eyeshadow shades yet?

Comment

• hi, did anyone managed to order from the US website??

Comment

• I can't seem to find their brushes anywhere! Looked at SaSa & John Little (Marina Square) but don't have! TwT

Those who managed to buy them, what's the price range like?

Comment

• BatonGal : i saw the ELF brushes at the John Little Expo sale, going for about $6 if i'm not wrong. there wasn't alot of variety though. the sale is ending tomorrow (7th June).

Comment

• frigikz Thank You! Think I'll give it a miss then, since the variety isn't that much. Guess I'll look again on Monday at John Little again...

Comment

• anyone happen to see any open elf spree? cause there's a 50% off promo right nw....

Comment

• polkafetish

There's a spree going on @ smoochiezz's LJ

But the organiser not sure about the 50% off. Do you know the code?

Comment

Working...
                                X