No announcement yet.

Epsom Salts for face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, i bought it for 4$ plus, 375g... quite a big pack. the brand is essential remedies! hths!

Comment

thanks for the picture...
      but which section is this found at???
      skincare???
      food???

Comment

hmm, it wasnt at any particular section. like nearer the optic/foot care/off-the-shelf medicines. definitely not near the shampoos and face soaps.

Comment

Thanks pinkedgloss for the epsom picture =)
          By the way, is sea salt the same as epsom salt? Because I saw organic sea salt being sold at NTUC. So I am wondering if i can use sea salt for my acne problem instead as I have a problem finding the epsom salt.

Comment

how do you girls use this epsom salt?

Comment

i just bought the epsom salt too...
              gt it at guardian...
              found it being placed at the vitamin section...
              eager to try to out later...

Comment

what effect do you all see after mixing it in the cleanser to use???
                i tried it ytd & it seems to decrease the cleansing power of my cleanser...
                & i end up hving to double cleanse my skin...
                but hv yet to see any positive effect from using it...

Comment

I have found my Epsom salt---FINALLY... Haha... I found it accidentally when I was browsing through the shelves at Unity. It so happened that I was stretching my neck and when I tilted my head upwards, I saw what I was looking for--EPSOM salt... I was so happy... Ok, anyway, I used it to bath, wash my hair and have a feet soak. I also mixed it with my cleanser. Have just tried it so not sure of the results. But will monitor my skin carefull =)

Comment

Hey gals I'm new to this forum but am interested in your Epsom ideas! Actually I'm interested in DIY skincare and am searching for ideas and recipes. I've bought some ingredients from website and recently bought ingredients to make masks and found the results really good. I bought from an online store located in Hong Kong called emmaroma (www.emmaroma.com) and they have recipes there for you to follow (also a forum too but in Chinese only). They also sell Epsom salt there so I'm going to order some and try out.

how about Dead Sea Salts? Can I use on face too?

Comment

anyone who actually used this after they bought it?? updates?

Comment

heh i just dumped mine to one corner of the world.... too troublesome to diy

Comment

I think Epsom salt is too rough on the skin, I prefer bicarbonated soda.

Comment

anyone found epsom salt in lot 1 guardian etc ? tried several guardian outets already without success.

Comment

I saw one organic shop seling it in Chinatown. It's on the same floor as Ocean.

Comment

i found a recipe which by
                                epsom salts and iodine mixture can help loosen the blackheads!

Comment

Working...
                                X