No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Concealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, the undertone light up is the one with 2 colours, peach and yellow. Liquid form in squeeze tube.

Comment

oh undertone is going to be here soon! waited so long for it.. :roll:

blushed thanks for being such a sweetie and offering the birthday discount.. but i'm having trouble hitting $120 already (to get the gwp ) and i think if i get the discount i will have even more trouble.. (though that's such silly thinking.. )

Comment

Thanks CL! The undertone lightup sounds a bit fiddly though...will stick to my stick concealer for now. So far so good.

Comment

Anyone knows how much is the KP concealer?

Comment

I think it's $42.

Comment

Yesterday went down to KP and found that everything is out of stock. KP undertone lightup has still not come in and no more e/s trios.

'Fess up! Who has been snappin up all the trios?!

Anyway, I told the SA Linda that my BD is coming and hoping that I can get the concealer (can enjoy 20% discount) but then.... too bad! What's worse is that stocks will only come in 1-2 weeks later or maybe even later.
              And suddenly this very sweet Linda says she will go down to the head office to check if they have any remaining pieces. Coz sometimes there could be a few left at the office and the people won't bring them down unless a new batch of stock comes in.
              Really appreciate this nice

Btw, anyone plans to get any cosmetics from KP, better go reserve it. Else everything will fly off the shelves again! I've also put my name down for KP 145
              Am thinking of KP 149 & blushes too

Comment

i finally got my hands on KP's undertone light up! (in a swap though not through the counter, its still out of stock )

and this is great! conceals my horrible dark eye circles and doesn't look weird (like becca)

only problem is that i can't get the proportions right. either i squeeze too much or too little out.. not very good when i'm rushed for time..

Comment

I feel like I've been waiting for KP concealer for so long that i've almost given up interest.

Comment

Okie, just got a call from KP. Stocks for the concealer and e/s are in already! Be fast! :wheee:

Comment

its always good to see everyone so happy :DD

do they always run out of stocks??! even must-have items like concealers?

Comment

LOL! the undertone lightup concealer is ALREADY out of stock!

Comment

man. the people at KP aren't very good with their demand and supply curve, are they?

Comment

Originally posted by burntpinkhair
                            man. the people at KP aren't very good with their demand and supply curve, are they?

They definitely need to increase their inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                              They need to start a counter in ppie's city too

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                                Totally agree with what you say. But this is a way of building demand too right?

Comment

Working...
                                X