X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carolineswing
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Macro Powder Foundation:

It will drive to the green onion right more particle which is minute li to thu the coating printed style of writing is neat and tidy with the oil and ppo song ppo song it does with the cover power which is perfect is transparent feeling <b>to prevent a blood bringing up</b> for discussion construction in the impression which is soft.
    <b>It is thick and it seems thickly and the toilet rack unites and it solved the difficult point which is pushed."</b>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The translation's cute.

I'm sure the gals can fill you in on the details for which l/p to get.

I'm using the l/p that was included as a GWP and that suits me fine...can't remember the number though I'm a MAC NC 35. Can't check...I'm working now

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
      The translation's cute.

I'm using the l/p that was included as a GWP and that suits me fine...can't remember the number though I'm a MAC NC 35. Can't check...I'm working now
      The GWP l/p is #20.

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
        The translation's cute.

Er, isn't caroline looking for a shade match for the powder foundation? The one in the red bean shaped compact case? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by Jenine
          Er, isn't caroline looking for a shade match for the powder foundation? The one in the red bean shaped compact case? :huh:
          YES! Yes, Jenine, that is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks.
          Does it have another name? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by carolineswing
            YES! Yes, Jenine, that is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks.
            Does it have another name? :huh:
            Nope, you got the name right.

Sorry, I can't be of more help here, I've never tried their Macro powder foundation before so I can't tell you what shade you'll fall into.

Comment

Caroline, I've been curious about the powder foundation for a while too. I'm a MAC NC35.

Girls, how much does the PF cost? And is the compact included? Thanks for your help!

Comment

i think their powder fdn is great!! I wanted that too, but didnt want to buy it, waiting for swap...... think is abt S$50 for the refill

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                  i think their powder fdn is great!! I wanted that too, but didnt want to buy it, waiting for swap...... think is abt S$50 for the refill
                  Oh, so the compact is sold separately? Anyone know how much the compact is?

Jemay, thanks! Missi has raved about the powder foundation too - I think I need to try it!

Comment

Hi, just called and they said that the refill is SGD 50 and SGD 55 to include the whole case. But I forgot to ask how many colours are there

This is supposed to be a new product :huh:

Taken off the KP webby
                    Last edited by teiko; 04-09-2003, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Teiko! SGD$5 for the case isn't bad at all!

Comment

teiko, i asked also, the case is supposed to be $15 not $5, so total is $65 instead then is correct

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                          teiko, i asked also, the case is supposed to be $15 not $5, so total is $65 instead then is correct
                          Eh :huh: will call them again tomorrow . Or is there two different types?? One not refillable another one refillable

Comment

maybe, check it out again then

Comment

I've tested the KP Sheer Micro Powder in #10 & #20 over the counter but I don't seem to be able to find a difference between the two maybe because it's really very finely milled. So I was wondering for those who wears Becca LSC in Nude, do U use #10 or #20? TIA.

Comment

i am a NC30 and i take #10, coz #20 will look much darker after oxidation

Comment

Working...
                                X