No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Foundations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wear LSC in nude too and can take MAC's NC30. can take both #10 and #20 for the loose powder.

Comment

I am also a LSC in Nude. I use #20. I prefer it as it looks very natural upon application. I do not quite like the white cast that comes with slightly lighter shades of l/p when I first apply it.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I need some help here. If I use Stila Angel Powder foundation in Shade C, what # will I use for KP Macro Powder foundation??

Please help,
        Cynthia

Comment

Probably #3. Best you try it out at the counter though ..

Comment

oops, didn't realise you're in OZ.

Comment

I am a C also. Will be at KP tomorrow to try it out. Will report back when I come back tomorrow

Comment

I am NC 30, stila ILF 40 watts....

so what is my colour for the macro powder foundation?

Please advise.

Thanx in advance.

Comment

the kp powder foundation is the one in the red casing one right? it is also known the two way cake isnt it? any raves for it?

Comment

Ruee, I just started using mine, it's pretty good, compared to say MAC studiofix, however I find TLC's powder compact finer in powder grain and better at oil control. I have a very misbehaving t-zone. KP's coverage is pretty good, and it looks natural as well. It didn't oxidise on my skin much. Overall, I'm quite happy with it.

Comment

Has anyone tried the KP liquid Foundation?

I find it quite good in my opinion, nice natural coverage and does not accentuate my flaky skin. And it gives a dewy glow.

Please share some reviews! =)

Comment

Originally posted by elainetsai
                        Has anyone tried the KP liquid Foundation?

I find it quite good in my opinion, nice natural coverage and does not accentuate my flaky skin. And it gives a dewy glow.

Please share some reviews! =)
                        Hi Elaine, IMO, i find it quite good in terms of the sheer coverage with the dewy glow - days when you don't really need much makeup. I avoid using this on my flaky skin days. I'm still testing this till the last drop in the bottle. Will report back on my findings.

Comment

Originally posted by RUee
                          the kp powder foundation is the one in the red casing one right? it is also known the two way cake isnt it? any raves for it?
                          Plenty of rave from me This was my first powder foundation and it changed my opinion of powder foundation forever. I always thought powder foundations are thick and unnatural. Not KP. And KP's powder foundation is not meant to use wet though. Only dry and it gives you a natural look.

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                            Plenty of rave from me This was my first powder foundation and it changed my opinion of powder foundation forever. I always thought powder foundations are thick and unnatural. Not KP. And KP's powder foundation is not meant to use wet though. Only dry and it gives you a natural look.
                            Meow, which shade are you using? #2 or #3?

Comment

Originally posted by RUee
                              I'm loving the micropowder foundation too! It's sheer enough to use as both foundation or pressed powder for touchup. I use a powder brush with this, and my t-zone shines after a few hours, but i think it's because I was very light in my application and use the brush instead the sponge. I'm not too bothered with the oil controlling properties. Overall, I feel comfortable wearing this foundation and it doesn't cause me any problem. Wanni mentioned that this foundation will oxidise and turn slightly darker, do factor that in when you are purchasing. I'm usually the 3rd shade but i bought #4 in anticipation of getting darker. The colour is forgiving if you use it sheer

Comment

wow! the micropowder foundation sounds good...really at a loss right now cos I don't usually use foundations since I break out from ALL foundations but I'll be needing to use them pretty frequently from now on so please help me out here! I'm interested in the IPSA protect and jason's and now there's KP liquid and powder foundation too! getting confused...which would give a natural finish with decent coverage? doesn't have to be too opaque.

Comment

Working...
                                X