No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Foundations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm another one won over by the micro foundation powder....now onto my 2nd refill....going to buy another one soon....
    Very good when I am in a rush, as it gives me enough coverage.....I use this alone,doesn't really need to touch up by mid day.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
      Meow, which shade are you using? #2 or #3?
      er..I believe #3? #2 could be lighter and pink based. Dol, go try it at the counter. You will be sold

Comment

How do U gals compare between KP, RMK (both liquid & creamy) & Trinity Tricolore's liquid foundation? I'll definitely get some samples to try it out but I also want to know how U gals feel about it. TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette
          How do U gals compare between KP, RMK (both liquid & creamy) & Trinity Tricolore's liquid foundation? I'll definitely get some samples to try it out but I also want to know how U gals feel about it. TIA.
          Have never tried KP so can't comment. Is your skin oily? Trinity Tricolore oxides really badly for me and I have combi-oily skin. RMK works best for me and the creamy version seems to control oil better for me though it is thicker than the liquid version. I like both version actually and I switch between them depending on my needs.

Comment

Havent tried trinity so i cannot comment.

KP is sheer-medium and dewy, did not accentuate my flakiness and didnt oxidise on me much.
            RMK liquid has oil control and medium coverage, but oxidises if i didnt use a good makeup base. I didnt like creamy, it's too heavy on my skin.

HTH!

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
              Have never tried KP so can't comment. Is your skin oily? Trinity Tricolore oxides really badly for me and I have combi-oily skin. RMK works best for me and the creamy version seems to control oil better for me though it is thicker than the liquid version. I like both version actually and I switch between them depending on my needs.
              I share the same skin type as U ... combi-oily. Do U use the RMK base with the foundation ... is it really necessary?

Comment

I am confused Warni said that I am a #3 but Linda said that I am a #5

Comment

I share the same skin type as U ... combi-oily. Do U use the RMK base with the foundation ... is it really necessary?
                  I do use the RMK base with the foundation. If you ask me whether it is necessary I would say yes because it evens out my skintone and creates a smooth canvas for my foundation to glide on. My makeup tends to stay longer with a base too. I wouldn't recommend creamy makeup base with creamy foundation though. Its too thick though I love the creamy makeup base which on its own add radiance to the skin. It is really up to you whether you need a base

Comment

yeah i'm interested in trying out kp, ( powder and liquid fd) and jason's too...but i read in the thread that jason's is not suitable for oily skin cos it shines really fast but I'll go try it out for myself one day and see how it goes! tried rmk too but didn't like it...the creamy one broke me out like crazy and the texture was too thick but it covers really well i must say...the liquid one was better cos it's more natural but i had to use concealer under it. only gave me very very slight bumps as compared to the creamy one. i managed to get the liquid fd sample from kp so i'll test drive it this week. ...tested the powder fd on my hand at the counter and it was really fine!!! does anyone know whether this covers well?

Comment

Originally posted by gracegan
                      yeah i'm interested in trying out kp, ( powder and liquid fd) and jason's too...but i read in the thread that jason's is not suitable for oily skin cos it shines really fast but I'll go try it out for myself one day and see how it goes! tried rmk too but didn't like it...the creamy one broke me out like crazy and the texture was too thick but it covers really well i must say...the liquid one was better cos it's more natural but i had to use concealer under it. only gave me very very slight bumps as compared to the creamy one. i managed to get the liquid fd sample from kp so i'll test drive it this week. ...tested the powder fd on my hand at the counter and it was really fine!!! does anyone know whether this covers well?
                      grace, have u tried Jane stay calm foundation? Medium coverage and cheap

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                        grace, have u tried Jane stay calm foundation? Medium coverage and cheap
                        nopey...would like to try it too but it's so difficult to get! can't get a swap from MUA too cos i don't have stuff on my swaplist.. will keep a look out for it on yhoo though

Comment

Originally posted by gracegan
                          nopey...would like to try it too but it's so difficult to get! can't get a swap from MUA too cos i don't have stuff on my swaplist.. will keep a look out for it on yhoo though
                          i believe anyone from US will be glad to cp it for u, is not even USD$5!

Comment

i tested out the powder foundation on my hand and i really like the texture! for those who have used this before, does it really oxidise? the SA didn't mention it to me though....she said that I should take #3 but if it oxidises, maybe i should go for a lighter colour? oh and does this provide more or less coverage than their liquid foundation?

Comment

Teiko, I used the #3 so I doubt you;re the same color as I am. In fact I thought the #3 is a little too light for me.

Grace, I have not tried the liquid so I can't compare but I can safely say that the pwd fdn doesn't oxidise.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                                Hi Elaine, IMO, i find it quite good in terms of the sheer coverage with the dewy glow - days when you don't really need much makeup. I avoid using this on my flaky skin days. I'm still testing this till the last drop in the bottle. Will report back on my findings.
                                Dol, I remember we talked at length about the KP Liquid foundation about 2 months ago! You're still testing it ah?

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...5&pagenumber=8

(Read from Pg 8 onwards)

You're the only one here who felt the foundation offers sheer coverage (I felt so too). Most, however, thought it covered very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X