No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Foundations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like warni too! in my brief stay the last time i was back, met her at the counter a couple of times and she was always patient to explain and not the least pushy at all

Comment

i think i got served by warni today too. yes she is really a sweet and pleasant SA.

Comment

has anyone here bought KP products from Korea before? Is it cheaper there? Coz my mom is going there for work, wanna ask her to get some stuff back for me!

Comment

Originally posted by yvonne
          has anyone here bought KP products from Korea before? Is it cheaper there? Coz my mom is going there for work, wanna ask her to get some stuff back for me!
          i think dimples just went to korea not long ago, price is about the same as here or slightly more ex if i recall correctly

Comment

thanks jemay..

Comment

There's a KP SA who looks like Malay/Chinese, but she speaks chinese, so i think she's a 'mixed blood' .

Is that Warni? anywan, WOW she got really lovely lashes last time i was there!

Comment

Originally posted by purebleu
                There's a KP SA who looks like Malay/Chinese, but she speaks chinese, so i think she's a 'mixed blood' .

Is that Warni? anywan, WOW she got really lovely lashes last time i was there!
                That isLinda. She is of mixed parentage but consider herself Chinese actually Oh yes, her lashes are to die for!

Comment

ok thanks! I think I will go down to the counter to try out after my exams. Don't know where I got the idea that I have to mix two colors first before applying Hmmm, do I have to apply foundation over the concealer after that? Thanks!
                  felicity
                  Cozy Celeb
                  Last edited by felicity; 12-11-2003, 02:31 PM.

Comment

wondered if anyone has tried KP's liquid foundation? how's it?

Comment

Originally posted by daintee
                      I'm using it right now and I love it! Blends well, looks natural (while still having light coverage) and the finish is so nice. Best liquid foundation I've used so far.

Comment

Originally posted by daintee
                        You may want to score yourself some samples to try first before you buy it Personally, I didn't have very good experience with this foundation. I agree that it gives quite a nice finish, however it is not oil free and other then causing me to become an oil slick in about 2 hours, it also gave me small bumps on my face

Then again, that is my own experience. The foundation may suit you to a T

Comment

Daintee, I would like to share with your my experience with this foundation: Like Vonnie says, it gives a nice finish. You can also build up the 'glowy' finish but to me it doesn't last that well as my RMK Liquid though the formula in RMK is different from KP. KP oxidises on me if I don't use a makeup base, making me more "yellow"

You can try it at the counter and see if you really like it or not.

Comment

I have the KP liquid foundation, and I love it for the coverage and smooth glowy finish. I always pair it with the water film base.
                            As my skin is not oily, I don't have the problem of it not lasting. However, it's not good for taking photographs - it gives the white face yellow neck effect!

Comment

Thank you soo much Rei, Vonnie, Dol, Leeleen for your detailed feedback on KP's liquid foundation! You gals have been really helpful!

i was contemplating whether to get MAC hyper real (after "hearing" feine raved about it ) or this KP liquid foundation, for that glowy natural look. I've never used liquid foundation before...so it's a tough decision to make.

Plus, i don't like to try the testers directly on my face (weird huh...but i just can't bring myself to.. ). I'ld only let the SAs try them on my wrists, hands, everywhere except my face which is rather sensitive. how how? :huh: do I REALLY have to try on my face...no other choice?

Comment

The best place to test is at your jawline. Alternatively, you can try on your neck.

HTHs

Comment

Working...
                                X