X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hihi,

i've tried the liquid foundation,

Coverage:

medium, has some gold pigment to it if i can rem correctly. this will suit combi skins, as face will shine even though i'm of dryer skin type.

HOWEVER it broke me out big time... used 2x, both occasions i broke out in acne like cysts.

i RARELY break out...

oh yes, it does oxidise quite abit...IMO.. there are better ones out there
    Last edited by allure; 21-06-2004, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Stella, please ask for a sample of the foundation to try first before you commit. The one I tried previously gave me bumps on my forehead

Having said that, I wonder if they changed the formula of their foundation. I remember it going on dewy on the face last time, but according to their latest mailer, the foundation contain some mattifying powder thingy?

Comment

the liquid foundation is the old one.. no new formulation just advertise again lol

Comment

Kesalan Patharan - Foundation

Hi all,

Need advice from all KP expert ...
          I'm looking for both foundation and powder for daily use as well as night use. Tempted to buy Micro Loose Powder but seems that the liquid foundation is not so good. But if I get the powder foundation, I'm afraid not enough coverage for night use (I'll have family wedding dinner to attend soon). Not sure if the base makeup helps because I don't see many comments about it. So ... which one do you think I should get?

1. Powder foundation only -or-
          2. Base + powder foundation -or-
          3. Loose powder + get foundation from other brand
          4. Other suggestions?

Which is better, Base Makeup Foundation or Water Film Base? My skin is sensitive-dehydrated-combination with lots of bumps all over it. Anyone can help? TIA!
          Last edited by dolphin; 13-08-2004, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Definitely not a KP expert here, but from your description of your skin type, powder foundation doesn't seem to be the best solution for dehydrated, "bumpy" skin

I would suggest a liquid/cream foundation from another brand that provides good coverage, and top it up with KP loose powder

Water film base is just a moisturising base. It is not going to help with coverage at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie
              Definitely not a KP expert here, but from your description of your skin type, powder foundation doesn't seem to be the best solution for dehydrated, "bumpy" skin

I would suggest a liquid/cream foundation from another brand that provides good coverage, and top it up with KP loose powder

Water film base is just a moisturising base. It is not going to help with coverage at all.
              Thank's Vonnie! Will check out the loose powder.

Comment

So glad I found this thread! I've been using KP loose powder and wanting to try the foundation & concealer so badly, but they're not available here in the U.S.

Can anyone recommend me a shade? I'm Armani LSF 4, Stila B/C. Also any thoughts on the concealer & which shade may be worth looking? thanks!

Comment

Hi there!
                  Ive used to KP liquid foundation in 20.
                  Am a Chanel 10 Limpide.
                  I must say that KP's LF is better than Chanel DPF.
                  At least for me, this is true.

It is much easier to blend, in fact almost effortless.
                  Also stay matt the whole day!
                  I dont have to blot at all.
                  And coverage IMOis
                  Set it with KP loose powder will definitely make your face glows!

Definitely one of my favourite LF in the market!

Comment

i have KP's concealer, the texture is very lightweight but coverage is not that superb. So i teamed it with my Stila's undereye concealer (using the KP's concealer as the base to cover the whole undereye area then followed by Stila's one on the very dark portion). I would say this is the perfect combination for me so far.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me what shade of the KP Liquid Foundation to select if I am a MAC NC30?

Comment

• Hmm... I think 20 would be just about right. Anyway, their LF is pretty sheer so maybe 30 might also work. Probably best to try it at the counter.

Comment

• how many shades does KP LF have? im using their KP LP now. does the LF bring a glow to the face? haha, im thinking of changing to the LP with shimmers after i finsh the current LP. any advise?

Comment

Working...
                          X