Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLEO
    replied
    how many shades does KP LF have? im using their KP LP now. does the LF bring a glow to the face? haha, im thinking of changing to the LP with shimmers after i finsh the current LP. any advise?

Leave a comment:

• by7812
    replied
    Hmm... I think 20 would be just about right. Anyway, their LF is pretty sheer so maybe 30 might also work. Probably best to try it at the counter.

Leave a comment:

• Chisaki
    replied
    Can someone please tell me what shade of the KP Liquid Foundation to select if I am a MAC NC30?

Leave a comment:

• bee
    replied
    i have KP's concealer, the texture is very lightweight but coverage is not that superb. So i teamed it with my Stila's undereye concealer (using the KP's concealer as the base to cover the whole undereye area then followed by Stila's one on the very dark portion). I would say this is the perfect combination for me so far.

Leave a comment:

• ChanceuxS
    replied
    Hi there!
    Ive used to KP liquid foundation in 20.
    Am a Chanel 10 Limpide.
    I must say that KP's LF is better than Chanel DPF.
    At least for me, this is true.

It is much easier to blend, in fact almost effortless.
    Also stay matt the whole day!
    I dont have to blot at all.
    And coverage IMOis
    Set it with KP loose powder will definitely make your face glows!

Definitely one of my favourite LF in the market!

Leave a comment:

• chopsticktoo
    replied
    So glad I found this thread! I've been using KP loose powder and wanting to try the foundation & concealer so badly, but they're not available here in the U.S.

Can anyone recommend me a shade? I'm Armani LSF 4, Stila B/C. Also any thoughts on the concealer & which shade may be worth looking? thanks!

Leave a comment:

• PrettyPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by Vonnie
    Definitely not a KP expert here, but from your description of your skin type, powder foundation doesn't seem to be the best solution for dehydrated, "bumpy" skin

I would suggest a liquid/cream foundation from another brand that provides good coverage, and top it up with KP loose powder

Water film base is just a moisturising base. It is not going to help with coverage at all.
    Thank's Vonnie! Will check out the loose powder.

Leave a comment:

• Vonn
    replied
    Definitely not a KP expert here, but from your description of your skin type, powder foundation doesn't seem to be the best solution for dehydrated, "bumpy" skin

I would suggest a liquid/cream foundation from another brand that provides good coverage, and top it up with KP loose powder

Water film base is just a moisturising base. It is not going to help with coverage at all.

Leave a comment:

• PrettyPanda
    replied
    Kesalan Patharan - Foundation

Hi all,

Need advice from all KP expert ...
    I'm looking for both foundation and powder for daily use as well as night use. Tempted to buy Micro Loose Powder but seems that the liquid foundation is not so good. But if I get the powder foundation, I'm afraid not enough coverage for night use (I'll have family wedding dinner to attend soon). Not sure if the base makeup helps because I don't see many comments about it. So ... which one do you think I should get?

1. Powder foundation only -or-
    2. Base + powder foundation -or-
    3. Loose powder + get foundation from other brand
    4. Other suggestions?

Which is better, Base Makeup Foundation or Water Film Base? My skin is sensitive-dehydrated-combination with lots of bumps all over it. Anyone can help? TIA!
    Last edited by dolphin; 13-08-2004, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• allure
    replied
    the liquid foundation is the old one.. no new formulation just advertise again lol

Leave a comment:

• Vonn
    replied
    Stella, please ask for a sample of the foundation to try first before you commit. The one I tried previously gave me bumps on my forehead

Having said that, I wonder if they changed the formula of their foundation. I remember it going on dewy on the face last time, but according to their latest mailer, the foundation contain some mattifying powder thingy?

Leave a comment:

• allure
    replied
    hihi,

i've tried the liquid foundation,

Coverage:

medium, has some gold pigment to it if i can rem correctly. this will suit combi skins, as face will shine even though i'm of dryer skin type.

HOWEVER it broke me out big time... used 2x, both occasions i broke out in acne like cysts.

i RARELY break out...

oh yes, it does oxidise quite abit...IMO.. there are better ones out there
    Last edited by allure; 21-06-2004, 03:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tabbie
    replied
    The best place to test is at your jawline. Alternatively, you can try on your neck.

HTHs

Leave a comment:

• shi
    replied
    Thank you soo much Rei, Vonnie, Dol, Leeleen for your detailed feedback on KP's liquid foundation! You gals have been really helpful!

i was contemplating whether to get MAC hyper real (after "hearing" feine raved about it ) or this KP liquid foundation, for that glowy natural look. I've never used liquid foundation before...so it's a tough decision to make.

Plus, i don't like to try the testers directly on my face (weird huh...but i just can't bring myself to.. ). I'ld only let the SAs try them on my wrists, hands, everywhere except my face which is rather sensitive. how how? :huh: do I REALLY have to try on my face...no other choice?

Leave a comment:

• leeleen
    replied
    I have the KP liquid foundation, and I love it for the coverage and smooth glowy finish. I always pair it with the water film base.
    As my skin is not oily, I don't have the problem of it not lasting. However, it's not good for taking photographs - it gives the white face yellow neck effect!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X