No announcement yet.

bree's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey girl, just want to drop a note to say that you look great!

By the way, which hairstylist did you go to?I love your Japanese hairstyle look

Comment

Originally posted by PeLeCiA
      Hey girl, just want to drop a note to say that you look great!

By the way, which hairstylist did you go to?I love your Japanese hairstyle look
      hihi! My stylist is Tony from Gorgeous.. He's great! I'm addicted to going there!

Comment

Did he pick the hairstyle for you?Or how did you indicate to him what kind of hairstyle you want?

I went to Gorgeous previously, but got a super short hair style that I did not exactly like. Luckily it grew out nicely....

Comment

Great to hear you go to Tony from Gorgeous. I'm sure we do share similar good experience from there.

Comment

I love it there. I just sort of give him a brief desciption of what I wanted like fringe not too short, the length I wanted my hair to be, not too layered etc etc. Just the overall, and I love the outcome of what he did. Basically, just tell him what i don't want and the general description of what I want and let him cut...

Comment

bree, you have lovely eyes..

Comment

wow. nice lashes that don't clump. and u only used mabelline's mascara and get that *jealous* I have to use M.A.C splashproof and Anna Sui volume to get that effect. sigh.

Comment

ooi. bree! you look awfully nice! urgh!! and huge eyes for E/S. i cant do it for nuts! jealous.

Comment

pretty gal! like ue lashes and eye makeup! :D

Comment

So pretty.....

Comment

lovely natural brown eyeshadow I wish i could make mine look as good as yours

Comment

Nice makeup! Your lashes are really long just 1 coating of mascara and they are so long already. So envy

Comment

nice makeup n color combine..so jealous

Comment

I like your lash !! :wow: very neat !! I always have problem applying mascara and making it look neat.. how u do it ??

Comment

Hi all!!! So sweet of all you pretty ladies. I haven't updated for quite some time. Will make an effort the next time. As for eye lashes, I find ZA mascara (volume) pretty good. I just steer clear of L'oreal because they are too thick and tend to clump. I don't know how I apply the mascara but I really don't have any special secret technique.

Comment

Working...
                                X