Kesalan Patharan - Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by feine
    i think i've turned into a real KP fanatic now!

i'm dying to get my hands on:
    - 147, p01 trios
    - white concealer (as e/s base -- thanks to y1's rec, and faith's as well; this really makes colours go on more vibrantly!)
    - loose powder

and i have yet to try the lipglosses. i've read a bit about how some of you girls love the glosses, but i think for my own good and financial security i should refrain from even TRYING the lipglosses right now. maybe after i finish collecting all the must-have face colours, i'll get started on the lipglosses.

oh, and i just posted a pic of my new kp palette and face colours under Daily Rave if anyone's interested!
    The white concealer is really tempting...any raves frm others???
    Must check it out!!!

Comment

• after so many raves about KP146, i am also lemming for it. anyone's birthday this week?? can tombang? pretty pretty pleaseeeee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rion
        after so many raves about KP146, i am also lemming for it. anyone's birthday this week?? can tombang? pretty pretty pleaseeeee.
        hey girl! u see the "calendar" icon on top? just click on it and u'll see whose birthdays are coming up. HTHs!

Comment

• If you get the KP 146, scoot on over to the Becca counter and get some Mermaid shimmer powder. Looks great with the 146!
          Last edited by Joce7878; 27-08-2003, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Hummmm, pass by KP a couple of times and I really wonder if they would really do a 'testing' on you on the products that you are interested in if you asked them to? Cos it seems to me that the SA have laser eyes, cant see customers one. :piss:

Comment

• Huh? The SAs are really nice. Just approach them with a smile & ask for a makeover ...

Comment

• yeah i feel the KP SAs are very nice! esp Sam and Faith..very patient and sweet

Comment

• hi,

do u have to be a KP member to enjoy the birthday discount? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by twinkle
                    hi,

do u have to be a KP member to enjoy the birthday discount? thanks
                    nope, just bring along ur ic! isn't that great?

Comment

• Originally posted by atypical
                      Huh? The SAs are really nice. Just approach them with a smile & ask for a makeover ...
                      But I pass by today and the SA was just sitting in a corner, talking on the phone and instead her colleague with covermark came to tend to me. How's that for service This is one of the major reason why i dont frequent KP.

Then I walk around the floor for a few times and saw that she was talking to her colleague all the times that I circle there. But I suppose if you want to browse around without any Bossy SA coming up to you, this is the place. Or do they only do sales of the pple they know?????

Comment

• did u just circle around or did u stop and browse?

they didn't know me previously but they are always nice and helpful :huh:

Comment

• Did you stop at their counter? I'm at Bugis alot and everytime I stop by, even briefly, the SAs would come over almost immediately and offer help/service. Perhaps the SA was busy with a customer on the phone?

Comment

• the SAs usually dont approach you immediately, but if you ask them something, they'll definitely spring into action! maybe you could try browsing longer and actually asking them for help?

Comment

• Originally posted by angeldiane
                              did u just circle around or did u stop and browse?

they didn't know me previously but they are always nice and helpful :huh:
                              agree with this. the SAs are always helpful to me too even though they didn't know me previously.

Comment

• Originally posted by KellyC
                                agree with this. the SAs are always helpful to me too even though they didn't know me previously.
                                :wave: Where've you been? Good to see you!

Comment

Working...
                                X