Kesalan Patharan - Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Stella..

i was surfing thru pics at MUA when i saw a Stila Eye Shadow trio among some palettes9 in a pic named as Some palettes or sumthing lidat) ... which trio is that ?

It's so lovely !

Comment

Originally posted by "ponine"

Hey Stella..

i was surfing thru pics at MUA when i saw a Stila Eye Shadow trio among some palettes9 in a pic named as Some palettes or sumthing lidat) ... which trio is that ?

It's so lovely !
      Not Stella, but if you're referring to the trio in the pic below, I believe it's Passage to Paris. (Same collection as Road To Rio, Cruise to Cairo....I *think*!! I wasn't into Stila yet that time.) And of course the green quad is the Ceylon Green quad from the High Tea collection.

Comment

Thanks Pan!

Yup, it's passage to Paris but it didn't quite work out for me so I had it swapped away as soon as I got it. It was just too dark for my coloring.

Comment

yeah it's pretty but dark

Comment

Originally posted by "Riverie"

Missi Meow....do you hear?? I think i've got one of the LAST S14 e/s trio in the whole world cos' my friend who bought the last one at NUS didn't like it and she passed it to me....Yippiiieeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Riv Riv did u say u got S14? I bet u dun like them rt? Er...let me check where u are staying...gona make my way there soon...

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

i called KP today to check if S17 trios would be in by any chance! the SAs do not know really. the stock are coming in next week or so & they would give me a call if it hits the counter.

btw it's for babyflite that i made this call!
              Thanks Farah!
              Coz a HK MUAer told me that she called and they told her stock would be coming in. I think she's trying to get them in Singapore coz its cheaper. Quite a few of the S trios are still available in HK though, so I guess if I can't find it in Singapore I can always pay a bit more and get in HK.

Bleah, I was never that interested in KP before. Only had a cream e/s that I bought a long time ago. But after reading this thread I want more!

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

i called KP today to check if S17 trios would be in by any chance! the SAs do not know really. the stock are coming in next week or so & they would give me a call if it hits the counter.

btw it's for babyflite that i made this call!
                *screams!!!*

can you please help me to reserve a S17 if it does come back?? 8O

Comment

Hmmm, I'm wondering now....if S17 makes its way back to the counters, should I stock up on another one, just in case?? I mean, it IS the trio I reach for the most....*LOL*

Comment

hey i want one too!!!

hrmms can someone let me know if they have news and reserve one for me if possible?

Comment

well if they do bring in some stock of the S17, i think we here are gonna end up buying it all up! lol!

Comment

Here's a : for owners of KP S11 and S13 trios...how are you wearing them?? Are the shades at all similar to other KP trios?? Judging from pics, the yellow in S11 looks like the yellow in S15. The pale pink in S11 looks like the pale pink in S17. ANd the ochre in the S13 looks like the ochre in S15. Do I need S11 and S13 if I already have S8, and S14 - S18?

Also, do the colours look nice? The green in S11 looks kind of putrid...*LOL*....and I can't make out that silvery/blue/grey shade in S13...what is it exactly? Will it make slitty Asian eyes like mine look bruised?

Reason I'm asking is because I'm debating whether I should ask a HKer to CP these for me in exchange for my swap items. I'd love some opinions....can I live without S11 and S13 or are they really unique so that I must have them? Thanks! :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Hmmm, I'm wondering now....if S17 makes its way back to the counters, should I stock up on another one, just in case?? I mean, it IS the trio I reach for the most....*LOL*
                          You read my mind! I was wondering the same thing ...

Comment

Originally posted by "ppie"
                            You read my mind! I was wondering the same thing ...
                            Me too!!!!!! S17 is the most versatile trios i have, it matches with all colours of whatever i wear. My friend wanted the s17 too but it was out of stock last week. Please post when the stock arrive. Btw, i'm just wondering.. do u think that kP in japan has all the regular and seasonal e/s trios? We can keep a lookout for friends going to japan. My colleague is going there, but i'm not sure she knows what is KP..
                            Last edited by Joce7878; 27-08-2003, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Also, do the colours look nice? The green in S11 looks kind of putrid...*LOL*....and I can't make out that silvery/blue/grey shade in S13...what is it exactly? Will it make slitty Asian eyes like mine look bruised?
                              The colors in these two trios arent't similar to the others at all. Even the texture is different. You have to see it in real life to know for sure. Actually, KP always come out with unique colors, always unlike what you've seen in the previous collections.

The shade in S13 is gunmetal I think. Shimmery. If you're worried about looking bruised, wear it as an eyeliner/corner of eye shade.

I love the green in S11. It's not yucky at all. Shimmery sheer & still mysterious.

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

Actually, KP always come out with unique colors, always unlike what you've seen in the previous collections.
                                I've noticed this too - whereas Stila seems to "redo" existing colors, KP's always seem different each time. I've looked at all my trios and they do a really good job of coming out with different colors. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X