Kesalan Patharan - Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Stella,
    I'm the U.S. and I never know when new collections come out And I almost ALWAYS miss out on getting new S trios because of this Does KP come out with new ones every season? 4 times a year? PLMK!
    Confused,
    Jennie

Comment

• Well, they have Spring/Summer & Autumn Winter .. they sometimes come out with stuff like the P1 & P2 in between & last year they had the special X'mas set that had the X02 trio. So I guess that makes it about 4x a year.

Just hang out in CC & you'll know when the new things come out when they do!

Comment

• Originally posted by alfie5884
        Hey Stella,
        I'm the U.S. and I never know when new collections come out And I almost ALWAYS miss out on getting new S trios because of this Does KP come out with new ones every season? 4 times a year? PLMK!
        Confused,
        Jennie
        KP has at least 2 to 3 new collection every year in cosmetic product or skincare. We've 5 e/s trios in 2003 so far. A new lip palette with 3 pans is coming for Christmas. If special product for holiday is counted, KP really got 4 collection annually. Btw, the e/s trio is going to have a new design - same in size, no brush & may have flip top.

Comment

• flip top sounds like a great idea! i tend to hit the shadow when closing the lid in a hurry

Comment

• Originally posted by duckiee
            flip top sounds like a great idea! i tend to hit the shadow when closing the lid in a hurry
            I dropped my S23 several times inmornings & luckily it's alright. Forget to name my favourite S series trio: S22 & S23. Since the old trios are gone so I'll eye on the latest collection. S22 has beautiful grey colour & fuschia & white can mix together to form a beautiful bllush. For S23, the brown colour can fill my eye brow, the pink can be a highlight or blush so it's a must for travel.

Comment

• Just tried S14 and phwoar!! In the compact it looks quite... different? I didn't think it'd suit but it's got such a beautiful multi-dimension sheen to it.

Actually a lot of KP trios surprises me like this. Look so much better on!

Btw this trio has also got a perfumey smell that's not present in regular ones... is this normal?

Comment

• My KP S Series Trios Faves:

1) S16
                2) S17
                3) P1
                4) S23

Wishlist:

1) S3
                2) S11
                3) S18
                4) X02
                5) S2

Comment

• I am a slow starter in loving KP e/s trios. So far I only collected the S21-23 collection..

But it lots. So its hard for me to choose too. But I agree with the rest of the girls, it is very versatile to create different looks

Comment

• My Faves are:
                    S16
                    S17
                    S18
                    X02
                    P2

Comment

• only own:
                      S7
                      S21
                      S22
                      S23

Fave:
                      S23

Wishlist:
                      S8 (actually lemming only the gray & blue shades)
                      S9
                      S17

Comment

• Is there something wrong with my KP S13?

I just received one in a swap and when I opened it I noticed it had a salty smell to it. Is this normal? Can I still use it? :huh:
                        Jennie

Comment

• i just received one too but never got around to using it yet.. went to smell it

does have a salty smell to it but i guess its all right. (i smelt the s22 too.. has a floral smell to it..) i'll still use it

anything wrong with the texture of the trio?

Comment

• The texture seems okay bit it's a bit rough and flaky. Do you think I can still use it?

Comment

• Hey cool! I wanna know this too..

When I received my first trio from swap, I got that weird smell too. Then I went to smell the other KP trios that I own, they have a nicer smell...but the texture of the trio is pretty ok..so I thought what the heck. I do find that the texture of some of my trios are getting pretty rough...especially the more when I use it. Anyone finds this too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Queenie
                                I do find that the texture of some of my trios are getting pretty rough...especially the more when I use it. Anyone finds this too?
                                I think I am experiencing this with my 149 too :roll: I used it most... by the time I reach a dip, I feel that the texture seems to be more rough compared to the surface part :sotong:

Comment

Working...
                                X