Kesalan Patharan - Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by feine
    also i have a card that is filled with stamps BUT expired. can i still use it as a $20 voucher? i can't believe it was in my wallet and i forgot all about it.
    Look for Wanni, and see if it is negotiable

Comment

• Originally posted by duckiee
      just realised that my half chopped card will expire middle of the month... not too sure on what to get though.. any ideas? i'm thinking of the powder foundation (no loose powder since i will be getting the powder foundation )
      i have most of their LE trios, normal trios (146, 147, 149), undertone light up and a couple of blushes here and there (16, 135 etc
      i would stock up on undertone lightup, get their eyebrow pencil, and LPs? all quite popular items, so easy to get rid off.

Comment

• I have the KP 2004 Spring Trio S26 & S27. I think it's very light and not very easy to show on eyes. Any idea of how to apply them??

Comment

• Try using them wet

Comment

• Make the brush wet then apply right?? I'll try one day. Thanks Jemay~~

Comment

• Just bid an eyeshadow on Yahoo Auction for fun... don't really like the color, it's the one of the newest trio with pink and lilac, anyone remember what number is that? Do you think I should put it for swap or try it out?

Comment

• I tried the pink and lilac one at the counter during the launch. I was not very impressed cos it was way too shimmery, and the colour was far too pale to really differentiate between pink and lilac on my skin So, if you are one who really like shimmery pastels then keep it, otherwise you may want to put it up for swap before even touching it

Comment

• Originally posted by laa_cat
                  Just bid an eyeshadow on Yahoo Auction for fun... don't really like the color, it's the one of the newest trio with pink and lilac, anyone remember what number is that? Do you think I should put it for swap or try it out?
                  Thsts S26. If is used, u might like to try it at least once first before swapping out! Anyway i'll be first in the row to swap for it

Comment

• hi all you KP craze!!

i just own my very 1st few KP items today.. was wondering..

i went to the counters, noticed there werent some colors that u all mentioned here & shown on CC.. why?

in the end i only managed to get 147, 145 & 148.. was quite disappointed.. i see that u all have many other colors that starts with S but i couldnt see them at the counters?? are they limited edition?

ple enlighten me.. i am at a loss.. thought i could get more.. so sad..

Comment

• Smokeyes: KP do come up with new e/s trios collection, season by season. Most are LE, once they are sold out = no more. That's why you don't find them at the counter. You may wanna go to Cozysnap for the e/s pics, casherewhore and the rest of the girls have pretty good collection. Try getting your hands on them thr swap. HTH!
                      Last edited by CaramelGirl; 28-08-2004, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Gee.. thanks CARAMEL..

i thought so they could be LE.. so sad... thanks alot

Comment

• Hi Smokey, u know makeupalley? Try to get your LE KP trios from there... quite alot of people put them up for swap/sell... Good Luck!

Here you go... :wish:

Comment

• thanks for the info hui...

Comment

• disappointed

hey girls.. was disappointed at the KP e/s... today i use KP 147.. the colors didnt come out as intense as it looks in the palette.. was quite disappointed.. i have to pick up alot of it yet the color still not too obvious.. the 1st 2 tones are lighter than i expected & the darkest one also not as dark as i thought from what i see i the package...

have taken a pic of me in KP 147, after you guys see it you'll know what i mean.. will post it in COZYPLAY now. really am disappointed.

& the colors pigments tend to fall off the brush & onto my face than other e/s... maybe next time i try with my fingers..

i was sooooo sad.
                              Last edited by SMOKEYeyes; 31-08-2004, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Actually this problem with KP trios have been discussed before and the "remedies" were to either use your fingers to apply the colours on, or to use them wet to increase the intensity of the colours Try it and let us know if it works for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X