Kesalan Patharan - Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaramelGirl
    i will definitely pass on S001 cos the color's just too pale. Remind me of their recent e/s trio, can't remember the code though.
    Agree that the colours are pale in the pan but they do show up on the eyes! It is due to its texture. You see the colours well when you move from one angle to another. In the pan, you are only looking at it 1-D and there is no angles to capture the lights. I find this trio unique

Comment

• Thanks for the different perspective, Vonn. You gave it a whole new *dimension* haha! Induce the curiosity in me to check it out later!

Vel -> Since you can't really justify getting the trios, dare I suggest that you scrap the whole idea then?

Comment

• Jing, i'm actually calling off my acquisitions even before reading your post. Hahaha... this is called great (sober) minds think alike. LoL!

I really can't justify getting any more new e/s when i have a bag FULL of e/s, all BNIB still and my those CP fr haru, i haven't even touched.

Comment

• I got the S002 and S003 today. The red will be a challenge to use (I have a couple of reds already which I hardly reach for), but it's so pretty I couldn't resist!

Comment

• I already used the red! Just very minimum at the corner, thats all!

Comment

• Does #301 look any similar to #147? They look very alike on kp's webby. :eh:

Comment

• Hopped down to the KP counter, and i must say the one that i love best is the trio with the pale green and red. But i did'nt know what i'll do with the red, so i left empty-handed.
                Jemay jemay...please post a FOTD on it will u?

Comment

• Originally posted by saresha
                  I got the S002 and S003 today. The red will be a challenge to use (I have a couple of reds already which I hardly reach for), but it's so pretty I couldn't resist!
                  The KP SA used the red on the lid, green on the crease and the last colour as a highlight. Very pretty I tried it too and it's not difficult to pull off
                  She also suggested the green on inner lid, red on outer lid.

Comment

• Lilu, what about single eyelids? Will it look weird?

Comment

• Zee: I'm afraid I can't help you with that Pretty new to makeup colours myself.

Comment

• Zee, my current FOTD is using that trio. But can only see more green Think i did quite badly for eye makeup that day, so not going to post close up. I will try what u mention! Then post up soon!

Comment

• OK! Here i am, back with the S002 eye colors photo
                          . Yeah! Happy with my makeup today!

Comment

• Very nice, Jemay! You are indeed a makeup guru.

Comment

• Nah, u can do it too. Have u use any of yours??

Comment

• well done, Jemay!

Comment

Working...
                                X