No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, I've used both S002 and S003... remember S003 has this pale pink that didn't appear obvious when you tried it at Bugis? I used it over a base and it worked fine for me Today I'm using the yellow in S001 as a highlight and I like it Arghs... that day thought you weren't interested, else would have been thick-skinned and ask you to combine your purchase with mine, and I can get an extra train case.

Comment

• ARGH! U didnt ask me! It would be good if got one extra traincase! :Doh:

S001 i think is more for highlighting, it will be too pale if use all 3 colors together

Comment

• Nice one, Jemay! You lined your eyes with Stila Smudge, eh? And ZA Cutie Curl?

I finally saw the trios IRL and I must say S002 looked arresting! Stole the limelight from the other 2 LEs! I totally understand why Saresha couldn't resist getting both S002 and S003

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilu
          She also suggested the green on inner lid, red on outer lid.
          I did it this way today, with the green on the lower lid as well, and it was really nice. You have to be careful with the red, though. I went a bit too far up the crease, and it looked a bit too dramatic for the day. I had to wipe some off and tame it down with the white. I think Jemay's way is better, because the red is more subtle on the inner lid.

Comment

• Bingo! Know me so well huh? I use 2 mascaras today anyway, ZA then dramatical :wow: Stila smudge is

Comment

• Jemay which Stila smudge was it? The gray/brown one?

Comment

• Jemay -> Hee. I did wonder if you'd combined mascaras. Those 2 are really good A question about the Smudge (sorry if it's repetitive): what brush do you use?

Yun -> Post it up! You did it the same way as done on the KP model! Slightly dramatic yet so smashing!

Comment

• Jean, the smudge i used is brown. I got also black and navy as spare

The brush i use is from Inuovi, is a flat not too hard brush

Comment

• Jemay, you really make me regret for not getting any now its really nice!!!!!

Comment

• as usual, jemay's pictures make us all want the trio!

i it! your post's making me want to make a trip down to the counter to check it out even though i hardly use eye makeup nowadays!

Comment

• Argh!!??!!??

S002 and S003 !!!
                        can i know how to print $$$ ? :Doh:

Comment

• hehe, i cannot teach you how to print money, but for me, i use future money!! hope you got what I mean.

jemay, your eye mu is superb! I can never get such effects. The red looks so nice on you, panda eyes like me cannot use it! So I didn't get S0002, wasted :Doh:

Comment

• Oh yes, was I the only one who got the LE Lip Lacquer, S003? It is very nice glossy effect with the shimmers and the pink looks so natural on my lips, very kissable, hee....

The other colors are way too light, so can be used on top of your lipstick.

According to the promotional postcard, this is "formulated with ceramide & olive oil, will help to prolong glossiness and prevent dryness".

Comment

• Jemay: That was inspirational. Nice!

Bee: Why is it that red cannot be used if u have dark eye rings? I thought purples, deep blues and plums should be the colours to stay away from?

Comment

• I think is ok to use even u r a panda bear. My dark circles is one serious case too, but i never had problem with red. Instead, brownish shades will emphasize more on my dark circles :Doh:

Comment

Working...
                                X