No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it? Is it? *eyes wide open* I have never tried red before, but I just thought it will emphasize the dark circles. Wasted, should have got S002 then!!

Yes, I avoid brown, plum and purple as well, although I always love how neutral brown shades look good on other people. So my choices of e/s colors only left : blue, green and yellow. BORING

Comment

• Ha ha.. I have a similar problem as yours, Meisim :roll:

Still on the red e/s subject. I have a plummy red in my ID #9 so I experimented it with my pastel green in my T'estimo N-4. Used the red on the outer triangle instead of the inner like Jemay's EOTD. Turned out quite fine. But it certainly looked better when I added a wee bit of the red on the inner corner, taking care not to shade the whole bit. And I lined my eyes accordingly with teal and pink. Not as nice as Jemay's, of course

Comment

• Ugh, I hate taking photos of myself. Here's one of me wearing S003. Excuse the less than perfect foundation - this was taken after 5+ hours of wear.

S003 is pretty and sweet when worn sheerly, but when you layer the colours for intensity it really shines (not literally - it's not frosty). Today I wore it the same way I wore S002, with blue out and pink in, pink to rim lower lid. I learnt my lesson from yesterday - I apply the blue only to the area below the crease, so that when I blend the colour feathers upwards naturally, not too OTT for the day.

The white in each trio has a use beyond highlighting the brow arch. I use it over where the 2 other colours meet. This has a gentle contouring effect and helps the colours "flow" into each other better.
        Last edited by saresha; 01-04-2005, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• :wow: Your eyes looks good! The color looks great! What did u use on the upper lid? It cannot be one of the trio colors right?

Comment

• Saresha, love your eyes. Even though its looking downwards, it still looks beautiful. Love thoso brows too.

After looking at Jemay's latest EOTD, I really want to get KP trios. I'm a novice when it comes to eyemakeup, and usually only stick to dark colours as a very thick liner, e.g. only on the crease (BB Gunpowder).
            I've got uni annual dinner coming up, so wanna try new eyecolour. Dont wanna stick with my usual black.

Any suggestion on how to play up the eyes, and which trio is best? I've got small eyes, and very tiny crease. Everytime I experiment, usually with dark brown, plum and blacks, it looks horrible. Never tried other colour
            I'm kinda looking at Jemay's latest eotd look, but maybe play it up a bit more, cause its for night time. But, dont wanna look like drama queen.

Comment

• Thanks, Jemay and TinTin.

Jemay, everything is S003 in that picture. Well, except the base colour, which is MAC Llama, a matte beige I use under every e/s.

Comment

• Huh? But the upper lid looks orange to me.... I can see the pink, blue, white, the orange is mixed?

Tintin, maybe u could share what is your color theme for the dress and we will see what can be done?

Comment

• Oops, that's just my natural skin colour I think - got to pay attention to that next time. Here's a close-up:

Comment

• i'm a bad bad girl...

got the GWP also.

Comment

• thanks jemay...

everyone's thinking of what to buy for P&J, for me...its KP...any ideas from anyone what i can buy to get the gwp?

Comment

• Did you get P&J too, Vel? I think Christine was on duty. Busy as bees. I overheard one SA tell a customer that the Lollie's OOS.

I was good. Resisted getting S002. Just couldn't justify getting two whites and although I first liked the green/blue in S002, I have a feeling I already have a similar shade.

Comment

• Lovely EOTD, Yun! That's S002? I just must ask you what your brow product is

Comment

• Originally posted by Glossie
                            Lovely EOTD, Yun! That's S002? I just must ask you what your brow product is

Think that's S003.

Comment

• Brow is MAC Concrete. I never use anything else, really

Comment

• Karen, I think Glossie meant the brow colours, not eyeshadow
                                Jemay, Thanks I'm still shopping for dress. But, definitely black or maroon red.

Comment

Working...
                                X