No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC's brow colours go by numbers? Okay, I'm more confused now.

Comment

• Originally posted by saresha
      Brow is MAC Concrete. I never use anything else, really

Hmm... i went to the MAC webbie, there's no "concrete" under the brows section, only found the "concrete" e/s.

Will u be referring to that ?

Comment

• Yah, not Sarsh again, but she's using Concrete e/s as brow filler

Comment

• No, Karen is right. If you read my original post, you'll see that I am wearing KP S003 trio in the picture. And the brow filler is MAC Concrete e/s.

S002 has red and is unmistakable! See Jemay's pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by saresha
            Brow is MAC Concrete. I never use anything else, really

Yun -> Humour me, pls. How do you make e/s work for you as brow filler? What tool/applicator do you use? Thanks

Comment

• With my HG brow brush, Shu 6 OB (badger).

Comment

• OK, the close up pic shows better so is the skin color U dont usually do anything upper lids (below brows)?

Comment

• Perfect, Yun. I have that brush although I use it on a brow pencil (Dior). Thanks!

Comment

• I was wondering, u ladies are pretty fair, and the colours are pretty light, would they show up as nicely on tanned skin (think NC42) as on fair skin?

Comment

• Warni, the KP BA is pretty tan too. Check out her eyes, all the colors show up sooo pretty on her. I'm sure you can carry that too. And don't forget her fluttering lashes.

Comment

• Thanks for the prompt reply CaramelGirl!
                        I really must call them soon!

Comment

• I used that white one in the trio, but mostly right under the brow. Probably I should apply it all over so that the effect is more even? It's hard to pick up the colour from that narrow strip with my big fluffy e/s brush...

Nowadays I use MAC Retrospeck as a base (on top of Llama) for many colours, but I thought that didn't go well with the trios so I didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zee
                            I was wondering, u ladies are pretty fair, and the colours are pretty light, would they show up as nicely on tanned skin (think NC42) as on fair skin?

In fact on contrary, if the e/s colour is light it works better on tan girls.

Comment

• Yup, like what GG mentioned, light colors look more attractive and striking on tan girls! I've applied light colors on lids and can hardly see any colors

Comment

• warni did a mini makeover for me yesterday with S002.
                                She applied the white all over my eye sockets. She said this is to even out the skintone. Green at the crease and red at the outer corners.

She lined my lower outer lids with the red and inner with the green.

Hmm... somehow not my daily type of makeup, maybe i'm not used to wearing red. But it did catch some attention to the eyes.

Had my pic taken with her new hp.

Comment

Working...
                                X