No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Eyeshadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You really should do a EOTD, Vel! Just the eyes, like how Jemay and Saresha posted theirs up

Actually, I believe Asians can take reds. Or I have this perception thanks to Mr Uemura or the people behind Shiseido? Then again, Shiseido always used that caucasian model. Has another tried lining the lids with the red shade in S002? I think it'd be cool

Comment

• Yah, Vel, I want to see pics too!

Comment

• I've never been fasinated by trios or palettes which only have same colour family. But KP s002 is a must have.

I don't know if it's me or what, but the white in S002 is not true white somehow I keep seeing green tint in the white under the lightings in Seiyu.

Comment

• I worn S003 today. Hmm... kinda out of the blue, as you know i hardly ever bear to use the M/U i bought. Maybe i'm just in a mood.

I did try taking pics of just my eyes, but somehow just wouldn't make it. I'm sure you all will :puke: seeing them. So, i better not post any pics. I'll stick to posting pics of my acquisitions for now.

Comment

• Hey Vel, probably you could email me the pic? I promise I won't puke!

Comment

• saw the KP trios at bugis today.... so so tempted to get S003. it's so pretty! S002 looks great too, but i seriously doubt i'd take red on my eyes that well. the trios look so good on jemay and saresha's EOTD.... tempting

also hopped by P&J to check out the luggage bag... *faint* think i'm gonna be so poor this month.

can't decide if i should still go for KP's S003, since i'm very very likely to spend $200 at P&J for the trolley luggage bag

so much lemmings, so little money...

Comment

• Just depotted all my KP trios, and discovered something interesting about the newest trios. Other than the fact that the pot is all-white, there's actually a pin-hole hidden under the label, presumably for you to pop the pan out. Too bad I only realised this after I extracted both S002 and S003 the usual way (flat screwdriver from the edge). Luckily there were no casualties today, though I may have traumatised a couple of them

I have 11 trios and they fit very nicely into a MAC palette once I've removed the template. Now I have to get some heavy-duty double-side tape for the magnets (normal ones don't stick to Anna Sui very well, and for KP too I suspect) and find a way to get rid of all that disgusting glue.

Comment

• Originally posted by saresha
                  Now I have to get some heavy-duty double-side tape for the magnets (normal ones don't stick to Anna Sui very well, and for KP too I suspect) and find a way to get rid of all that disgusting glue.
                  To get rid of the glue, try rubbing ice cubes on it. When chilled, they lose their stickiness. You just have to be careful not to get your e/s wet

Comment

• Thanks, Lilu! Sounds like a delicate operation, that.

Comment

• I got something call Goo-Gone on GG's recommendation. Can be found from DIY shop. Works to remove any glue, hence the name.

Comment

Working...
                      X