Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hada Labo

This thread is for discussion on Hada Labo

Recently I read a post by Viva Woman on Hada Labo. She mentioned that the full range of this products are going to be available in Singapore in June this year!

Thanks for sharing ~
    it's finally gonna be brought in to SG.. yay~ then I don't have to keep stocking up from msia..

hopefully the price is friendly too ~

Comment

hi!
      any1 tried hada labo & juju aqua moist toner? which is better? as far as i know, aqua moist contain alcohol, HL don haf.

Comment

Yes, anyone try before mind to share the review with us? I am so excited when i was watching the youtube video.. "boin boin skin"

Comment

I have tried the hyaluronic tonic and the other one is the orange colour .. it claims for anti aging. And i have tried the cleanser, the AHA BHA one.

I think their product doesnt make any change to my skin.

I bought their product in watson shanghai, and i find out it made in china, guangzhou.
          Is it form japan or from china?

Comment

I have used the lotion. Purchase in m'sia its very good! Not oily. Really keep skin very moisturize but gonna apply a moisturizer after that so it can lock the water content and i tried on my mum face which is mid 40s.... really boing hehe

Comment

is the toner texture same as avene moisturising lotion ?

Comment

Watsons SG would be carrying this.

Comment

sugarpie yes it is.

Comment

when they will be on shelves?

Comment

Originally posted by jenns View Post
                      I have tried the hyaluronic tonic and the other one is the orange colour .. it claims for anti aging. And i have tried the cleanser, the AHA BHA one.

I think their product doesnt make any change to my skin.

I bought their product in watson shanghai, and i find out it made in china, guangzhou.
                      Is it form japan or from china?
                      I bought mine from msia & it's made in china too..

Comment

I bought mine when i was in Japan and it was made in japan. Hope singapore wont be bringing in the one which is made in china. ):

Comment

I went for the press conference, apparently it'd be exclusively at Watsons from June, prices ranging from $20 to $30 something.

Based on the press kit I received, the products are made in Japan. It should be the same one they bring in.

I've been using the Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) lotion (equivalent to toner locally), it is super moisturizing so sometimes I just use that. I have normal skin with oily t-zone.

This are the products they are bringing in.

You may want to visit my blog if you want to read about the media session. I will post up my reviews here and there in the next couple of days.

link: http://lovelyloey.me/?p=3260

Comment

i have tried the mask sheets and the moisturizing lotion, got mine from a focus group on this product.

it's really amazing, skin feels smooth and supple, and yes the 'boing boing' feeling! the only con is that it takes a very long time to be absorbed into the skin, not good for those days when i am in a rush.

Comment

Yes, it's really a "take your time" sort of skincare. But a little goes a long way - I find that 3 drops of the lotion is enough for my face and absorbs quicker.

And I love the lipbalm in your photo! It's a little pricey compared to the other lipbalms but I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X