Asian Rhinoplasty (Nose job)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replica Bags,Replica Shoes For Sale
    Salebagsshoes.com sells cheap replica bags,shoes,wallets,sunglasses,belts at greatly discounted prices with free shipping.Such as louis vuitton handbags,hermes bags,prada bags,fendi shoes,celine bags.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise123 View Post
      Someone please suggest names of clinics that specialize in rhinoplasty. A friend is a serious candidate for nose job. She wants to have a curvy nose that looks natural. Please advise.
      I went to a few clinics/hospital for consultation last month. In my personal opinion, these are a few good ones & deliver natural results, i.e. JW Dr Suh, Bano Dr Lee, April Dr Kim

You may consider them, good luck!

Comment

Hi everybody

I'm from Viet Nam. And if I said English not good,everyone don't understand what I says, I'm so sorry!

I want to make nose surgery. I'm thinking about BK, Grand, ID, WonJin, Shimian. I'm just known few plastic surgery like that. And really, I don't know what is bestest for nose surgery. Please tell me some information and experience !

Thank you so much

Comment

If you going to do Nose job means verify with all these hospitals well but i know about Pitangui it is the Best plastic surgery clinic in seoul.

Comment

Everyone !!!

I heard someone talk with me : Because you are a foreigner, so hospital will talk with you high price more than Korean. If you go to Korea for plastic surgery, you should go with a Korean and you will have a best price.

That's Right????

I don't want to pay too much money for unfounded like that !

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and seriously contemplating a nose job, mainly alarplasty and tip plasty. My nose bridge is fine, though it can be higher but I
              am not open to an implant, artificial or natural.
              Due to family commitments and my family insisting me to do in Singapore, I cannot fly to Korea or Taiwan.
              I have to do it locally.
              I have shortlisted Andrew Tay and maybe Colin Tham and Sloanne clinic for my first consultations.
              I have a budget so Woffles Wu and Martin Huang are way too expensive for me and I want a sincere doctor, not someone who is pushy for sales and
              money oriented.
              My target is just a smaller nose that is natural and in harmony with my face. I do not wish for a drastic new nose, just a improvement upon what I already have.
              With all these in mind, can someone kindly recoomend a good doctor in sg that will meet my needs ?

Thank you very much !!!

Comment

Hi all, those who are interested in doing PS in Korea, my sister's friend has a lot of contacts and friends who in the PS field thus she can get discounted price for almost all the PS clinics in Gangnam or Apkujeong. She can introduce you clinics that are famous among Koreans as compared to those clinics that are targeting international customers.

She also helped and recommended some of my friends with the pick up services and find accommodation.

She is doing it for free but would like to ask for review and comments after you finish your procedure as she is doing write ups for all these famous clinics.

She will be going with organizing a trip with 2 other ladies in May 2014. For those who do not wish to go alone or share accommodation can contact her!

For those interested can email me at [email protected]

Comment

hi rachel456,
                  im interested to do an alarplasty too but looking for someone to go with me to dr ryan hsu in taiwan. i just emailed him today. am intending to go in april 2014..... let me know.
                  i was looking for a doc in sg to do one but seem to think the docs here are less experienced than the overseas ones

Comment

hi rachel!! pm me or something we could do a trip together/consult together!

Comment

@ Thuy Trang That's not necessarily true, when you go with Korean, sometimes they even talk in your back and ask for commission from the surgery and thus your surgery will cost higher. I worked as a in-house translator in a certain plastic surgery clinic before, therefore I know best about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffypony View Post
                        hi rachel456,
                        im interested to do an alarplasty too but looking for someone to go with me to dr ryan hsu in taiwan. i just emailed him today. am intending to go in april 2014..... let me know.
                        i was looking for a doc in sg to do one but seem to think the docs here are less experienced than the overseas ones
                        Hi, I tried PMing you but I'm not sure it got through.

I'm probably going to Taiwan in early April as well, so we can go together or just meet up there if you want.

Comment

Hello kimyuna!!! Can you give me a list of those clinics? I am just starting my research and a little help would be very appreciated! I would love to have my bridged reduced and an alarplasty as well.

Comment

Originally posted by naynot View Post
                            @ Thuy Trang That's not necessarily true, when you go with Korean, sometimes they even talk in your back and ask for commission from the surgery and thus your surgery will cost higher. I worked as a in-house translator in a certain plastic surgery clinic before, therefore I know best about this one.
                            So would it be better if I go alone without a translator? Are there any clinics you know of that have english speaking staff? Is it ok to ask what clinic you worked at and if they did a good job with nose transplants? Thanks!

Comment

Does anyone here have experience with O&Young clinic? I am basically set on using rib cartilage and was told that one of the clinics that specialize in this procedure. I'm confused however: I contacted them via sina, and they told me they only use silicone for bridge?? Yet I see plenty of members referencing O&Young in conjunction with rib.

Comment

You can do a nose job in Taiwan because the technique of Taiwan is nice.
                                I did a nose job at Fabulous in Taiwan and also got a trip there.

Comment

Working...
                                X