No announcement yet.

how do you dry your hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was reading at some taiwanese message board and some of them were saying it's better to blowdry the roots too. otherwise the dampness with the sebum will cause the scalp to stink.

Comment

• queenofstars,

this is so out of topic. but i just wanna comment that you look abit like Yang Chen Ling. sweet looking gal.

Comment

• I just dry it naturally if iam staying at home......If in need to go out ,will blow dry...so simple as that!!

Comment

• I dry my hair with the fan. I don't use the blowdryer cos I'm afraid it will dry out my hair, but I need my hair to dry quickly so I use the fan.

Comment

• i find that using the fan to dry my hair at speed no.3 is faster than using the hair dryer (on cool settings though).

Comment

• usually i let my hair dry naturally after toweling which i use a combination of gentle rubs and pats cause it's really too slow to just pat.

but when i go out, i usually blow-dry cos i have natural curls and it looks straighter and neater.

i read somewhere that it's better to blow cold air using the fan after blow-drying with heat from blow-dryer. This helps the scalp to secrete some natural oils and allow your hair to look less dry after blow-drying. Also, it's healthier that way.

hope this helps!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewy
                i find that using the fan to dry my hair at speed no.3 is faster than using the hair dryer (on cool settings though).
                I agree! Plus, I find that using the hair dryer sometimes makes my hair smell awful.

Comment

• Dry naturally in front of fan.
                  Blow-drying tires my arm and makes me feel very hot... I only use it to style.

Comment

• Will let my hair dry naturally, will only blow fry when I am having a date or when I have loads of time(seldom), then I will apply leave-in conditioner and blow-dry it using cool air. It's a hassle to blow-dry hair though.

Comment

• I hardly blow dry, since like 2 years ago, I let me hair dry naturally, and the quality of my hair has improved significantly. Less splits and brittle ends.

Comment

Working...
                      X