No announcement yet.

Best Whitening Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smabbit you might want to check out the sekkisei before buying a whole box. Many cotters love the product, but personally I didn't like the alcohol smell. In the end I only used 1 piece and sold off the rest.

Comment

i like sekkisei and [email protected] extra brightening mask.
      tried loreal, neutrogena, olay..didnt find it as good. especially olay's one.

too bad the [email protected] one is discontinued otherwise it is very value for $.

any substitue to that? preferably paper mask...on a budget hee

Comment

Originally posted by lilupig
        smabbit you might want to check out the sekkisei before buying a whole box. Many cotters love the product, but personally I didn't like the alcohol smell. In the end I only used 1 piece and sold off the rest.
        serious lilupig? the smell not nice? so possible to buy one piece from kose SA for trial??

Comment

So cute. I don't think you can buy 1 piece from the counter, but you can try your luck at CozyExchange. Else ask if any cotters willing to sell you a piece

Maybe it's just me; I hate alcohol smell.

Comment

The first time I tried on the Sekkeisi lotion mask, i didn't like it too. The alohol is quite strong... the more i use, the more i like it! Now I find it very refreshing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dewy
              i like sekkisei and [email protected] extra brightening mask.
              tried loreal, neutrogena, olay..didnt find it as good. especially olay's one.

any substitue to that? preferably paper mask...on a budget hee
              Really? [email protected] mask is better than ALL. I like neutrogena & probably need to ask my brother to search it in Taiwan.

Comment

But, I have not even tried [email protected] and its gone.. .JL not carrying it anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by lilupig
                  So cute. I don't think you can buy 1 piece from the counter, but you can try your luck at CozyExchange. Else ask if any cotters willing to sell you a piece

Maybe it's just me; I hate alcohol smell.
                  ok ok i check out cozy exchange.

Comment

hi i have a question

how can u see benefits of a whitening mask if u only leave it on for some minutes n not for hours like a whitening cream??

or do u use it along with a whitening cleanser and a face cream???

sorry..me so confused

Comment

hi mztweeks,

i read about an article on whitening the doctor said must use the series to have the full effect if just use the cleaner OR toner OR mask you will not see much....

Comment

I like Kanebo Whitening masks from SASA, but it is always out of stocks!!
                        Kose Black mask is good too.Felt so clean and face clearer after it was peeled off.

Comment

i like fancl's old whitening sheet masks. it's really effective and soothing, and there's no need to rinse off cos the liquid's clear. plus it's reasonably cheap.

tried olay's whitening, but it just wasn't as good. in fact, it made my skin a little dry and left white residue on my face.

my mum just bought guerlain's issima perfect white ex clarifying silky sheet-masks (whew! long name), and i snuck a piece for personal use it's surprisingly good! my face was instantly brightened, looked more even and translucent! i just didn't like the floral fragrance very much. prefer my masks to be fragrance-free.

Comment

My favourite whitening masks:
                            1) kose sekkisei masks- remove redness

2) sk11- skin feels hydrated, scars are lightened, skin looks well rested and fresh even though lack of sleep.
                            Cons: expensive and still not used to the smell and gooey texture.

3)shiseido uv white freezer mask ( only found in japan, blue packaging)- almost similar to sk11 but cheaper ( jp yen 2800 for box of 5) and smell nice

Comment

I actually tried one sheet of Bio Essence's Freckle Whitening Mask (or something to that effect) and I think it does a good job in evening out my skintone.

Comment

my current fave is ettusais acne whitening mask! real moisturizing and helps fade acne marks.

Comment

Working...
                                X