Black phoenix alchemy lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its USD14~ hehee.....
    but its cheaper because I only ordered imps..gonna check with bpal on their shipping charges after we finalise our order i guess......

Comment

ooh yea.... if its too ex then maybe vpost yes? do you think we'll get our order faster if we order through paypal?

Comment

I dont know...... what did u pay with previously? credit cards??? I thought paypal the only way..didnt really check

Comment

LOL yea I paid through CC but it took really long... so I thought paypal would be better

Comment

hahaha might be the same...not sure though
            Paypal more convenient I guess

Comment

Thanks for the review of spellbound, I'll have to order an imp of that next time...

Sugar Skull sounds great! I have high hopes for it. If you like sweet foody scents I think you can try Trick or Treat too. I was a bit wary after seeing candy corn on the description but later I found that candy corn is just a Halloween sweet and has no corn in it.

I test the scents by dabbing a bit on my forearm, usually 2 scents on each forearm coz I'm impatient and want to try them as quickly as possible. If they pass the test, I'll swipe them on my neck on hair. (One advantage of perfume oil is that they don't contain alcohol so it can apply on the hair to make the scent last longer. )

Hmm USD14 is for how many items? I was quoted USD 12 for 3 items and USD15 for 6 items... I paid through Paypal too. Too bad I just placed an order a few days ago if not I can join in your spree...

Comment

Oh Tackey what did you order?

Comment

I ordered:

Beaver Moon (what a cute name and it says cupcakes and cheesecakes!)
                  Sugar Skull
                  Trick or Treat
                  Lick it (yummy, i love mint, esp sweet mint)
                  Sugar Cookie
                  and a set of imps (Bess, Aunt Caroline's Joy Mojo, Bliss, Dragon's Milk, Envy, Gluttony)

I plan to order more Yule scents (Gingerbread Poppet?, Hearth?, Nuclear Winter, Peacock Queen?, Sonw Bunny?(another cute name) and Snow White) during another Moon update. (Also, I'm broke now... ) So I'll like to hear reviews on the other scents first... I only ordered those I think I'll REALLY like...

Comment

That sounds fabulous! I emailed BPAL and this is what they said about shipping!

Hello Jean,

Shipping for 2-10 items to Singapore is $13.00. Shipping for 10-15 items to Singapore is $15.00. If you need anything else please let me know. We are currently 21-45 business days backlogged so shipping would take anywhere from 4-8 weeks. If you need anything else please let me know.

Direct shipping seems quite worth it!

Comment

They like you better... Why did they give me a higher quote??

Months ago when I asked if they have a system for calculating shipping to Singapore, they said no and told me to just email them for a quote whenever I want to place an order. And I was quoted $15 too, this time I emailed them again to see if there's any changes and was quoted $15 again so I thought its quite consistent, but....

Comment

Oh, how many items were you intending to ship? Because it is $15 for 10 items and above? Maybe they took the upper limit?

Comment

Me reporting in... thinking of ordering up to 3 or 4 sets of imps!

Comment

Great! I think I'm getting 2 full sizes and 1 set of imps! Block in your orders girls! Try to decide on the scents soon? If we can we'll place on order by next week!

Comment

I paid $15 shipping for 6 items...

In case anyone is interested, BPAL's Halloween LE's are sold till 15th Nov and they'll be selling Snow Moon LE on 16th Nov and there seems to be a small/major(?) update on 18th Nov...

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab will be celebrating its third burf?day on November 18. I have something suitably twisted planned, so keep your eyes peeled.
                              If only they can put everything together...

But at least this year they're keeping the Halloween and Yule LEs for a longer time...

Comment

Ooh! Hmmm anyone here lemming the Halloween scents? If not how about we wait for Snow Moon and the 18th?

Comment

Working...
                                X