Black phoenix alchemy lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jean: Yes indeed. :D

As for scent throw, I remember reading somewhere that solid can sometimes be a little more flat... Like less dimension? This has got to do with the interaction between skin chemistry and the oils...

I want to go to Plant and Planet but have the same worries too... Hmm... how's their price range like?

Comment

Order placed! Email from BPAL as follows.

Thank you for your purchase! We have received your PayPal payment. Your order has been entered into our queue, and it will be processed in the order it was received. We are doing our best to get orders out in a timely manner, but at this time we are on a minimum 21 day backlog. Thank you very much for your patience!

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
      HYPERLINK "mailto:[email protected]"answers @blackphoenixalchemylab.com
      HYPERLINK "http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/"www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com

Comment

YAY! And for now, we'll have to wait for about 2 months? Oh well...

Comment

Hello

After reading so much about the scents, I want to order some for myself too. Just need to check something with those who have ordered before. If I am going to pay via paypal, do I send them an email with my orders first so they can quote me the shipping ?

Comment

Hee, sorry i'm too late to answer Jean's question...

Yup, I'll email them with the number of items I plan to buy and ask for a shipping quote... They'll usually reply in a day or two...

But... I'm thinking the next time I buy, I'll follow their quote for Jean (a few pages back?)... Should be okay...

Comment

bluegig: Yes, email BPAL for a quote on shipping. :D
              tackey & Jean: sorry girls, will reply to your PMs soon. I am flooded with things to do.

Hello again, everyone =)
              Just want to let you guys know that I will be placing another order on the 18thNov. *sigh* If anyone wants to order anything, PM okay? We will share shipping. That a way, it would be cheaper for everyone. Also, anyone wanting to try the LEs, let me know too. I'm doing a decanting circle. Cheers!

Someone save me, I'm an offical BPAL addict.

Comment

Quoted from the BPAL forums:

Snow Moon: BPAL
                Snow Moon is going to go live on the site tomorrow night at midnight, along with the extra bits of anniversary stuff. Because of the weirdness of the full moon this month, Snow Moon will stay live until just after midnight on the 17th. Let?s say, for the record, at about 12.01am PST, November 17th. We will keep the Halloweeners up until the 17th, too, for simplicity?s sake. The anniversary stuff will be live until December 1st, with the exception of any GE scents that are introduced at that time. Those will, clearly, stay live indefinitely, barring component issues, yadda yadda. You know the drill.

I am a MASTER of stating the obvious! =D Go me!
                Okay... Let's discuss here about the Snow Moon thing. Who's sharing? :D

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Me too!

Does that mean that we can order the anniversary stuff together with Snow Moon? That's GREAT! (To huette who said she's a BPAL addict, I think we need to form a BPAL Anonymous )

12am PST should be 4pm (or is that 3pm??) in Singapore, although they sometimes put things up earlier...

So are we going to have a Snow Moon Spree? :wow:

Comment

• Hmmm I dont think so birthday stuff is on the 18th right??

Comment

• I think there's some overlapping somewhere, right? But then again... I am not too sure.
                        Cheers for Snow Moon spree though!

As for those interested in the decant circle, I will be pm-ing you podders. Jean and tackey, I will get back to you by today. :D
                        Last edited by huette; 15-11-2005, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• I'm tempted by peacock queen but can't find any reviews on the BPAL forum

Comment

• Nging, that's a new scent so I think it's going to take some time to pop up!

Comment

• LOOK AT THE UPDATES! We can get anniversary stuff and Snow Moon together!! Who wanna share???

SNOW MOON
                              In December, the skeletal, ice-rimmed fingers of winter take hold, and the nights are long, chill and dark. The first flurries of snow touch the land, and the earth itself becomes quiet. A scent of purity and silence, soft with falling snow, as dark as Midwinter: an icy flurry over the winter blooms of narcissus, pansy crocus, dahlia, tulip, chrysanthemum and white rose, with a hint of fir and birch.
                              .purchase 5ml.
                              .view cart / check out.

RED PHOENIX
                              A celebration of three years of decadence, determination, death and rebirth. Red musk, tonka, Chinese cassia, mandarin, patchouli, benzoin, wild plum and tobacco.
                              .purchase 5ml.
                              .view cart / check out.

PINK PHOENIX
                              Silliness in the extreme. Vanilla bean, honeycomb, sugared pear, sweet pea and a dribble of strawberry.
                              .purchase 5ml.
                              .view cart / check out.

DESPAIR: RESURRECTED
                              We in dark dreams are tossing to and fro...

Soft and melancholy, a poignant blend of Roman chamomile, rosewood, cypress, Rose Otto, lavender, sandalwood and ylang ylang.
                              .purchase 5ml.
                              .view cart / check out.

LEX TALIONIS: RESURRECTED
                              The law of retaliation and perfect reciprocity: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, an arm for an arm, a life for a life. The essence of blunt justice: dark myrrh, vetiver, cardamom, violet, black pepper, sage, cedarwood and black patchouli with a clarion note of sharp white grapefruit.
                              .purchase 5ml.
                              .view cart / check out.

PUCK: RESURRECTED
                              Oakmoss, sweet sage, juniper berry, civet and a drop of grape.
                              .purchase 5ml.
                              .view cart / check out.

SEPULCHER: RESURRECTED
                              And so sepulchered in such pomp dost lie
                              That kings for such a tomb would wish to die.
                              -- Milton

Austere, majestic, and coldly beautiful. The scent of funereal blooms laid gently on cold marble. Calla lilies wrapped in rose and gladiola with the barest touch of sweetgrass and juniper.
                              .purchase 5ml.
                              .view cart / check out.

THREE WITCHES: RESURRECTED
                              Warm cinnamon, husky clove and white pepper.
                              .purchase 5ml.
                              .view cart / check out.

Comment

• Oh... What an update!:D I am game for Snow Moon, we have to decide soon, eh?
                                So they got another two phoenixs for the anniversary update and some blends came back! whee~
                                Oh no, how are we going about?

Comment

Working...
                                X