X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raeline
    replied
    -double post-
    Last edited by raeline; 01-05-2011, 04:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• raeline
    replied
    Haven't joined any bpal sprees recently (so rare ). Currently waiting for Kitty from the BPTP to arrive :D

P.s Is it true that atomic luau lounge is retiring?

Leave a comment:

• xyrielle
    replied
    opal_star: i don't know where to get decanting supplies locally, but ebay has them, and people on bpal.org sell them as well.. just that you'd need to pay for international shipping. i'm sure they're available in sg.. i just don't know where to find them. =.= TKO is gorgeous. ^___^ i need to get a back-up bottle soon.

and swaps would always be lovely! i have a boxful of unloved imps.

on another note, i just received my hope & faith set from the carnaval.. and i'm so sad. i'm not liking them as much as i'd hoped. maybe my nose is wonky since i'm still recovering from a flu. but to me, it smells more like a powdered rose and violet rather than sugared ones.

/devastated.

Leave a comment:

• opal_star
    replied
    xyrielle ,

maybe we can do a swap when I received my imps. I ordered 18 .. all the names are too wonderful to be missed..

On a side note,

I am ordering their LE Weeping Branch Moon which "sounds" beautiful and is due to end 19/4. even though I only ordered the 18 imps+ TKO + Violens on Friday.. *mumbles grumbles*

So if anyone wants to join in the action? Let me know.. Will be charging as charged.. (based on CC rate) and a slice of the shipping? Probably IMPS US$0.50 and 5ml US$1 (totally random figures) hahaa.. Local shipping (SG$ depends on if meetup / post). Meetup is free but will be in town.

I will offer decants.. in the future.. provided someone can point me to a place to buy glass vials for decant.

Leave a comment:

• tuesdae666
    replied
    I want to buy the perfumes from BPAL also ***... but no sprees nowadays anymore....

Leave a comment:

• xyrielle
    replied
    necro-ing this thread! ^___^

some of the more popular BPALs don't work on me because for some reason, the caucasians seem to really enjoy incense blends. i guess those are sexy, but i prefer lighter and sweeter scents, so these are my favourites:

- TKO - gorgeous lavender and sweet, creamy vanilla
    - dorian - smexy vanilla flavoured tea
    - the unicorn - gorgeous, ethereal scent; i was devastated that they discontinued this.
    - titania - sparkling sweet and fruity, like a fairy princess
    - whip - sexy and provocative rose and leather
    - boo - a limited edition halloweenie, this is like sugared vanilla. yummy.
    - 2, 5 and 7 - extremely sweet rose blend
    - black butterfly moon - this is a bit of an acquired taste; woodsy dark florals, very evocative.
    - snow bunny - a limited edition yule, this starts off as a rather strange pine scent, but morphs into a playful gorgeous sweet berry.
    - water of notre dame - a very clean, fresh scent

those are my favourites out of a whole boxful of bpal imps that i bought.. unfortunately, i've got tons that didn't work out for me. is there any local swap site for BPAL?

Leave a comment:

• Renesmee
    replied
    I have O and I don't like it either..your description of incense is pretty apt. haha..I just ordered some imps & I'm thinking of getting a Valentine's LE scent

P.s I got round to trying the dormouse and I absolutely adore it! I love sweet scents. ehehe
    Last edited by Renesmee; 07-03-2010, 10:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xian
    replied
    Originally posted by Renesmee View Post
    Hi girls, any reviews? I've only ordered once only..haha and I havent got round to trying them all, but I love Titania and Dorian! I find that Antique Lace is abit too overwhelming for me and yups Im lemming to try these scents! :D

-fairywine (cos I love stardust..hahaha)
    -yvaine
    -athens
    -the hanging gardens
    -moonrose
    -twilight
    -kyoto
    -london

Any recommendations for fruity/floral/fresh scents? :D
    i have athens, and to me it smells a lot like lust,
    those 2 were absolute disappointments!
    what brings to mind is those indian incense
    after smelling and trying them, i struck O and snake oil off the list of to-buys

Leave a comment:

• psyence
    replied
    I like The Unicorn. Very light and floral

Leave a comment:

• Renesmee
    replied
    Hi girls, any reviews? I've only ordered once only..haha and I havent got round to trying them all, but I love Titania and Dorian! I find that Antique Lace is abit too overwhelming for me and yups Im lemming to try these scents! :D

-fairywine (cos I love stardust..hahaha)
    -yvaine
    -athens
    -the hanging gardens
    -moonrose
    -twilight
    -kyoto
    -london

Any recommendations for fruity/floral/fresh scents? :D
    Last edited by Renesmee; 01-01-2010, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OceansHeartbeat
    replied
    Woohoo! I ordered Lambs-Wool & Countess Dolingen Of Gratz from the Halloween limited edition and Ded Moroz from the Yule (Christmas) limited edition. Also Hetairae and Event Horizon from the general catalogue. Can't wait to receive them!

Received Sunbird (limited edition - Neil Gaiman) yesterday!
    Last edited by OceansHeartbeat; 23-10-2009, 03:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ying87
    replied
    there's a BPAL spree right now..
    I ordered a few imps. my first BPAL order.. so excited! =P
    I ordered Snake Oil, Dorian, Aeval, Antique Lace, Dana O'Shee, Tempest.
    hopefully they smell as good as they sound!

Leave a comment:

• OceansHeartbeat
    replied
    Anyone still into BPAL fragrances? Lately, I've ordered a few limited edition scents:

- Black Butterfly Moon (A Litttle Lunacy)
    - Boo, Clarimonde, Cristina & Sarah (Halloweenie)

Should be receiving them this week or next. Yay! Anyone else order anything?

Leave a comment:

• babyduo
    replied
    anyone still ordering stuff from bpal regularly? let's do swaps!! i only managed to find 1 imp in cozyswap T__T

Leave a comment:

• voix-
    replied
    whoopie! a revival?

Just ordered their limited edition scents. it's ending either today or tomorrow.

things i've ordered

purple phoenix
    brides of dracula
    glitter
    all saints'06

hope they'e good. their yule scents are up as well! oh no! feel like ordering more and more and more.

i'm still abosolutely in love with their O, FAE and TIGER LILY. strange cos i dont like tiger lily actually when i first got it. In fact, i dont think i like the smell, but wearing in makes me feel strangely VERY VERY happy.

anyone ordered their scents?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X