Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, CG TruBlend, MF Color Adapt/Neutrogena SC Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i saw quite alot watsons on the streets! there's 1 opposite my hotel... stayed in holiday inn.
    anyway feedback for the foundation... upon applying i like it very much coz it's very easy to spread and the coverage is quite alright as well... but the foundation basically just slids from my face by midday i tried applying primer the next day but it got even worse... left streaks of color on my face is it just me? perhaps it just doesn't suits me...
    anyway it's up for swap/sell... sand color, used twice, bought cheap thus selling cheap!

Comment

• I tell u. Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush is super good, super naturel-looking and good pricing. =) I love its glassy packaging as well.

jeaniebabie

Comment

• Originally posted by kye
        me got 11 pimples after changing to Maybelline Mousse foundation ..
        Oh no... Hope it's better now during the CNY period....

Better sell it away or something... It mus be too oily cos my friend also experienced it...

Comment

• Thanks Lil-Piggie indeed it got well .. i rubbed layers and layers of acne cream i got from a dr sometime ago and they all dried up .. i don dare to use it now .. i don know if the mousse is the culprit .. but if your friend is also experiencing this .. maybe this is it .. so wasted. i have so much left and i really like how easy it is to apply .. sigh .. too bad .. now its time to start looking around for another brand

Comment

• I like the way the blush feels. All the colours are pretty natural and can be build up for intensity as well. Cute!

Comment

• hey hi...i just packed my stuff and i realised i have 3 maybeline colour lights cream eye quad shadows that i bought about a 1.5 years ago...i have only opened them for like 2 times...do u think i can still use em? they look like this...can't find my digi cam so can't take pics of my quads

http://i30.ac.tpe.yahoo.com/users/6/...50261683-8.jpg

http://i31.ac.tpe.yahoo.com/users/6/...45853559-2.jpg

i still have a blue quad...but unable to find its image on the web....i find it a bit wasteful to throw them away
              Last edited by geeko; 30-01-2006, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Only peach satin and soft plum is LE? What bout the others?

Comment

• kye,

Is that your doggie??? So cute!!! Is that a schnauzer?

Comment

• heya Dubp yes yes that is a schnauzer but it aint mine .. she belongs to my colleague .. i like this picture he's taken .. isnt she sweet?

Comment

• He looks like a little bear so fuzzy wuzzy .... if I ever see him I'll give him a big bear hug =)

Comment

• Tried the mousse foundation and i find that it don't "eat" into my skin well. I have to keep using my fingers to massage it in. The overall coverage and oil control is not too bad though. But i think i shall stick to my good old liquid foundation.

Comment

• Hi pnoine i use a sponge and application is a breeze .. have you tried using one? i like the application part most .. but breaks me out like hell

Comment

• ya ponine, i think u should use a sponge instead of fingers. Also i think it's better to just dab on the mousse rather than rubbing it in as the mousse will all stick together making it feel beady..

Comment

• I use my fingers to apply and I thought its quite easy to blend as in it sinks into my skin, maybe you can try applying it like you would for a moisturizer instead of spreading it in only 1 direction.
                              Last edited by Dubp; 06-02-2006, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• I used to use the fingers, thought my fingers can blend better but no, now i use sofina's foundation sponge to blend. It blends like MAGIC!

Comment

Working...
                                X