Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, CG TruBlend, MF Color Adapt/Neutrogena SC Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i also saw alot of the maybelline blusher mousse at CK dept store (yishun branch) - there are two shades _ pink frost & strawberry.

Comment

• any one tried the maybelline eyeshadow mousee? i got so tempted to buy that day at watson. but i saw that in the tester, the mousee get oxidated and changed color, doesn't look reliable...

Comment

• I'm interested in the Maybelline mousse foundation. What shade will you lovelies recommend if I am a MAC NC20?

Comment

• I think 1 shade lighter than Natural Beige its better for you to try it out yourself... I'm an NC 25 natural beige blends right in.

Comment

• I just saw the new mousse e/s by Maybelline at Sasa! They're really pretty and affordable too, at $12.90 each.

There are about 6-7 colours, there's a white, a beige, a plumish-brown, an ivy green, a blue, a purple and a pink IIRC. They're pretty shimmery and very cute!

Comment

• I bought the Maybelline Eyecolour Mousse in Blissful Beige 02 (the only beige one in the series) and have used it twice.

The colour goes on pretty sheer since it's beige, and you really don't see much additional colour on the lids. The only obvious thing you see upon application is the shimmer, which actually looks quite pretty. However, do be careful and don't touch or rub your eyes after you put it on because the shimmer will get on your fingers and end up elsewhere. Last time it happened I ended up with a little shimmer on my eye contour area where my dark rings are.

Comment

• I saw them in Watsons too! I find them pretty! something like TF's eye souffles.

Comment

• Yeah, they're really cute! Are they any good as e/s bases?

Comment

• hi, after using the mousse blush, do u find it longlasting?

Comment

• can anyone tell me if I can still get the maybelline dream mousse blush in singapore? The pink frosting and peach satin look really nice to be used as a base for powder blush!!

Comment

• got a Angelfit 2-way foundation to let go.

Shade is OC2. Too dark for me.

Willing to sell just the "refill" cos i might need the compact.

If interested, PM me with price..

Comment

Working...
                        X