Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, CG TruBlend, MF Color Adapt/Neutrogena SC Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

np i don't think this is available in Msia or Aussie yet as i get this from USA.

Comment

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is coming to Singapore!

Comment

I stocked up on my Dream Matte Mousse in bkk!

Comment

Just read Cleo Jan 2006 , Dream Matt mousse is coming to spore!! 2 full page advertisement.. yay!! i've been waiting for this for the longest time.. i hope they bring in the mousse blusher at the same time too!!

Comment

Yeah, everyone should! I'm using the 3rd bottle and still loving it!

The two bottles I bought from US, nude is the shade. From Bkk, I bought light beige. I'm a RMK 102! =)

Comment

Am hoping to try out the Maybelline Mousse too!

According to Her World Jan 06 issue, the price for the maybelline mousse is $24.90. It has gotten 3 and half starts out of max. 4 stars for Best Value.
              Last edited by klibby; 20-12-2005, 06:20 PM. Reason: Adding more info

Comment

Saw the maybelline Drean Matte Mousse Foundation and Blusher at Suntec Watsons today , they have all the testers out already. 4 colours for blushers!! very sweet. Light and easy to blend $12.90 only . Foundation is going at $26.90

Comment

all testers out?? i saw 2 missing testers for matte mousse foundation in Taka's outlets. i love to test all before getting, found bit oily though

but reviews sound good here

Comment

Originally posted by alyssasara
                    Saw the maybelline Drean Matte Mousse Foundation and Blusher at Suntec Watsons today , they have all the testers out already. 4 colours for blushers!! very sweet. Light and easy to blend $12.90 only . Foundation is going at $26.90

I thought the foundation was going for SGD24.90?

The blushes are really sweet! The texture is really nice but I didnt really see much pigmentation though!
                    I like the shades of the Dream Matte Foundation! very easy to blend and they are easy to match as well!

Comment

how's the coverage though?

is it available at John Little? wanna make use of the 20% for cardmembers!

Comment

on DM (Dream Mousse)? if u have nice skin to start with, it works like a dream

mine is holey type, not very ideal but i intend to dust some powder, hope it works
                        i find it too smooth while gliding on, makes me doubt about its mattifying power

Comment

LOL Vernis you are too funny!

Yeah I would have to agree with Vernis jiejie on dusting some l/p over it after application. I think it would help the mousse to "set" better on your skin

Comment

Mich, the ants are innocent this round, they didn't give me pits. acne & pimples did

keeping my fingers crossed, a small tub like this sure low mileage for me, as too big surface area on me

Comment

hahaha!!! OT but I am glad they are gone for now (the ants). I wish those zits be gone too!

Comment

mamasan, then I can forget about getting it. Scars galore on my face, so I need full coverage. No more new zits but the scars just don't want to say byebye! Will get the blush then. I cannot stand staring at the tub saying "mousse" and not buy it! Putting mousse on my face seems too fun to be skipped.

Childish..

Comment

Working...
                                X