Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, CG TruBlend, MF Color Adapt/Neutrogena SC Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vernis, I bought some from Bangkok and the shades are the same as what we have here. I think they brought in Asian shades only. So......are we not Asian enough?

*pun intended*

Comment

but your post came in time, no SA to help, u came to my rescue

Comment

Heh heh 'cos I self-helped myself. It's really expensive here, like twice of what I paid for the past ones.

Comment

It's selling for US$8.29 at Drugstore.com. Some of the shades are on sale at US$7.79.

http://www.drugstore.com/templates/s...UY-PLST-0-SRCH

The blush is retailing at US$6.99.
          http://www.drugstore.com/templates/s...UY-PLST-0-SRCH

Comment

I just bought my first pot of Dream Matt Mousse yesterday. The foundation glides onto the face easily and it feels so light against the skin.. love the texture.. however, i do find that the shades are kind of limited.. I bought the light beige but find that it is a bit light for my skin tone.. anything else seems to be too dark.. I need to use l/p after that to balance out the tone..

Comment

I bought the Blush in Peach Satin yesterday. Fall in love with it. It's easy to blend and the colour shows up B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L-Y! Thinking of getting the Pink Frosting too.

Comment

Originally posted by laura_yaya
                for me, i find that the colour still last ..... not sure thoughout the whole day or not..but at least , it last throughout the night
                Yay!! I want them! I will check them out when I go out tmr

Comment

I'm a NC20 - 25, which shade of dream matte foundation should I get?

Comment

I would think Light beige though for you Huishan but it would be best to go try it

Comment

Hi.... I've bought the blusher in pink frosting too... will try it out soon and give a review.... so excited...

Comment

i got the blush in soft plum, it kinda faded a bit throughout the day and i was in an aircon room almost all the time. but for a drugstore brand i suppose it's pretty alright

Comment

heee! not bad right..i also want to get anther..but i realise that i have too many blusher *****..need to control abit now..hee
                          Originally posted by angelicstar
                          I bought the Blush in Peach Satin yesterday. Fall in love with it. It's easy to blend and the colour shows up B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L-Y! Thinking of getting the Pink Frosting too.

Comment

The foundation is so much cheaper overseas? Darn! I wonder how much it'll cost when shipping and tax.

Comment

Yeah Jean. That is why I still buy mine online.

Comment

is this much cheaper in bangkok? I just got a pot today and i have someone going bangkok this sat .. can ask him to bulk purchase back for me
                                Last edited by kye; 29-12-2005, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X