Lipmedic.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sandy

it seems to me there are no response for the lipmedic started here. I was thinking since you are doing one for fp, would you like to start one here as well so we all can combine shipping and save more money. I dont go to fp so....

Comment

Originally posted by Cel
      sandy

it seems to me there are no response for the lipmedic started here. I was thinking since you are doing one for fp, would you like to start one here as well so we all can combine shipping and save more money. I dont go to fp so....
      Well i have though of that too, but i think its a bit inappropriate to the spree starter in CC. Moreover i believe some of the cotter already place an order in FP, if you wan you can PM me your order, i'll place in the order for you.

Comment

sandy can i pm you an order too?

Comment

Hi paintedpoppies, sure, you can PM me your order, and i will keep u all informed, if you wan can check out the spree at fp also. N also i wont be doing any meetup for this whole spree, please take note, all will be by mail

Oh and also i will be closing the spree on sunday, so make your oders quick
          Last edited by sandy; 30-09-2004, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Is FP down?

Comment

Sorry Amanda, but why are you asking about FP in this thread(it's a thread about lipmedic)? :note:

Comment

Oh because i wanted to view/edit my Lipmedic Spree order that sandy organized on FP and i can't get in! Sorry if it's irrelevant.

Comment

sandy... can i place orders too?

Comment

Sure you can PM me your order, and i will keep u all informed, if you wan can check out the spree at fp also. N also i wont be doing any meetup for this whole spree, please take note, all will be by mail

Oh and also i will be closing the spree on sunday, so make your oders quick Payments details i will pm you once you send me your orders.

Comment

can i know the difference between a lip balm and a lip jelly? or are they the same? :huh:

Comment

Amanda : i do agree that after a while it gets matt and lips a bit drying. i think for BB all the colors are highly visible,like lipstick. nothing sheer. i'm looking for one that has sheer pinkish color.thanks for your pic...loves those lips ahahahah hollywood stars would have to do botox to get those. btw,mine are thick too

still waiting excited for my order from my lip stuff, wonder if they give a glossy look.i used to have this lip balm from red earth in a little tear-drop shaped squeeze tube and the color was wonderful.but have used it up and have been on the hunt for a sheer tinted lip-balm.the mac one is not bad but too expensive for a balm addict like me

Comment

Hehe avojuice, since we are blessed with thick lips..we never have an excuse not to pout....

Let me know how the my lip stuff lippies go..if it's good!

Comment

no problem!!

Comment

hi!
                              has anyone tried the Chicken Poop yet? any reviews of it?
                              I bought it as a gift cos it seems quirky but I'm not sure how it might smell. and I'm a little apprehensive cos afterall its named after poop. lol the webbie says it smells of light lavender orange, but I have no idea what that'll smell like! pls help! I can't decide whether or not to give it to my girlfriend.. :roll:

TIA!
                              Last edited by saphiration; 29-10-2004, 05:34 PM.

Comment

hey gurrls,
                                anyone interested in getting any lipmedic stuff?
                                they'd be great for xmas gifts!...

Comment

Working...
                                X