No announcement yet.

Lipmedic.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too! i'm interested in getting a few other goodies from lipmedic... someone organize a spree please...

Comment

I agree with saphiration Lip balms make good stocking stuffers... Would love a spree...

Comment

i'm intending to order something from lipmedic, perhaps some of you who are interested can tag along with my order but i would like to keep my order small so maybe for 5-10 people depending on the number of purchase items. please PM me if you are interested. thanks!!

by the way, they are offering free US shipping for orders above US$35, so will it be more worth it to ship it by vpost rather that through their international shipping?

Comment

is anyone still keen on a spree from lipmedic.com? Shipping is very expensive, flat rate of US $18.00 so i don't want to order alone.

i love their perfumeria gal lip balms!

Comment

I just bought a mini lip balm for 90 cents from GNC (daddy's treat hehe). I did a search on the net for it, and apparently lipmedic.com sells them too in a pack of 100! I'm very impressed by this little lip balm:

http://www.lipmedic.com/Merchant2/me...roduct_Count=0

It moisturizes really well, and it's awfully quite. I'm usually not fond of scented stuff, but it smells great! THe flavour I bought is Vanilla Bean BTW.

Comment

Hey girls count me in...sister wants some balms cos she smooshed the last one she had against the cap!

Comment

I'm reviving this thread because lipmedic has a free shipping coupon for $20 and above purchases! but it expires on the 9th march!

I'm so lemming the 'I love moo lip jelly'!
                http://www.lipmedic.com/Merchant2/me...roduct_Count=7

anyone's ordering or anyone wants to ride on my order?

Comment

- DEL -
                  Last edited by crazygirl; 05-03-2005, 01:20 AM.

Comment

I like to order from Lipmedic! anyone ordering pls PM me ! thks!

Comment

Working...
                    X