Flabby Tummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flabby Tummy

Whats the best way to tone your tummmy up other than putting creams ?? Or is there any cream that works 100 %. I just apply the Celebrity Choice just before going to the gym. Its feels " hot" but smells strong.

You might want to try the Lipo Undergarment or the Lana Pant. They call it micro-massage garment to flatten, trim and tone the tummy, hip and thigh.

Can bought from inQbox at basement of the Raffles City Shopping mall. Or you can get it from their website - itsi.com.sg.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiewee View Post
      You might want to try the Lipo Undergarment or the Lana Pant. They call it micro-massage garment to flatten, trim and tone the tummy, hip and thigh.

Can bought from inQbox at basement of the Raffles City Shopping mall. Or you can get it from their website - itsi.com.sg.
      any idea what is the range for their package?

Comment

I also facing problem with flabby tummy, any solution?

Comment

any other solution other than celebrity choice? i guess it doesnt work for me.

Comment

Exercise is the best way to tone stomach.Also,tone stomach exercise, working out with weights helps to tone stomach. When our body is forced to work, it burns the fat and therefore we get a lean body. There are some suggested exercises to get rid of stomach fat such as chest presses, dumbbell rows, lat pulldowns, free weight squats. Start doing these fat loss exercises and tone your abs within days only.

Comment

I wonder if you ladies have heard about this product called 2B from Hong Kong? Heard that it is a range of very effective creams for slimming various parts of the body and are always sold out at Guardian. You can try their 2B Arm and Body which is targeted to slim the tummy.

Comment

The best thing for your stomach believe it or not is walking. I walk 30 minutes a day on a treadmill. If you can't do this walk outside. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Walk your dog if you have one. Or if you drop something, stand up and pick it up. Don't be lazy. I know it is hard but take every oportunity to strenghten your abs. Walking however is the best way to get it done.

Last edited by CCShell; 30-09-2011, 05:20 PM. Reason: Advertising and referral links are not allowed.

Comment

There is this slimming product TrimTon which I saw having sales at Guardian. Two boxes for only $89 (buy one get one free). Worth a try I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by kyla12 View Post
                    Exercise is the best way to tone stomach.Also,tone stomach exercise, working out with weights helps to tone stomach. When our body is forced to work, it burns the fat and therefore we get a lean body. There are some suggested exercises to get rid of stomach fat such as chest presses, dumbbell rows, lat pulldowns, free weight squats. Start doing these fat loss exercises and tone your abs within days only.
                    I agree with you. I have fat accumulating around my tummy area too and it gets worst during those 'bloated' days!

Comment

can go get marie france fb welcome pack ! got free serum and free fat reduction treatment! no harm trying....

https://www.facebook.com/MarieFranceBodylineSingapore

Comment

The best way I agree is to exercise, do some abdomen-focused exercise everyday. I used to do 1-2 sets a day but got lazy afterwards. instead just buy slimming cream now coz doesnt involve sweating. but yet again, applying slimming cream cant be lazy too otherwise no effect luh, currently im trying 2B red tube for the arms and tummy one, saw it at 20% discount today. hope that it works for me coz tried the bio-essence inchloss b4 but it doesnt work for me

Comment

Originally posted by kyla12 View Post
                          I agree to this!
                          Eversince I started going to gym, I see great results in the flabby parts of my body.

Comment

I find the best way to achieve a toned body is maintaining a balanced diet & good old exercise I've lost a good deal of weight over the past year by just sticking to a regular exercise schedule. Yoga has been great in helping me tone up & the best part is that it requires no equipment! I can roll out a mat and do the routines I've learnt in the comfort of my home

I'm attending an upcoming workshop in Singapore that focuses on yoga for weight loss. Anyone else interested? More information on the session is here on their website: YOGA FOR WEIGHT LOSS - COMO HOTELS AND RESORTS
                            Last edited by CCShell; 08-12-2011, 02:38 PM. Reason: Advertising and referral links are not allowed.

Comment

You can try using 2B arm & tummy. Very effective for me. The fats like melt after few applications. Wonderful product!

Comment

Working...
                              X