No announcement yet.

Flabby Tummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aside to doing Crunches, I also apply lemon essential oil on my tummy. Lemon has the ability to break down cellulite.

Comment

Originally posted by DanceAway View Post
      Aside to doing Crunches, I also apply lemon essential oil on my tummy. Lemon has the ability to break down cellulite.
      where to get lemon essential oil?

Comment

Originally posted by bbyyamy View Post
        I am a user for 2B face serum & 2B Arm & Body. Both are great products that help me slim down my chubby cheek, flabby arms & tummy.
        There are many good reviews about them. Most importantly, you got to try it yourself esp now got 20% promo.
        I have a good way to slim the tummy....Apply slimming gel, put on a slimming waist belt & go to sleep at nite. This method highly recommended by my colleagues. They also recommended to use 2B Arm & Body which is not too hot to sleep in.

Comment

i tried clinic procedure... lipocryo... to freeze off the tummy fats, not too bad, lose 1/2 an inch after a session. but have to wait around 2 month to see my tummy go down. still quite happy becoz I'm not fat just this tummy popping out and no matter how hard i exercise still cant get rid... did it at celevenus clinic at taka

After my lipocryo, i still workout 2x a week and watch out what i eat. i tried not to sit down immediately after meals and stand or walk around for at least half an hour before sitting down... so my result has been maintaining well.

some may say it's not impressive ***... but for a person who used to have slim limbs but an annoying protroding tummy that wont go away. man... I must made sure I won't get those tummy fat back again!

as for pills... well.. wont say i'm expert but since young i have been taking many kinds of dieting pills off the shelves but frankly they DON'T work... only the ones given by doctors work. but still if a person don't take care... the fats & kgs will still creep back la.

i may tried another round of lipocryo again or another latest technology - liposonix, still want to go down further.

Comment

Originally posted by CorrineWong View Post
            i tried clinic procedure... lipocryo... to freeze off the tummy fats, not too bad, lose 1/2 an inch after a session. but have to wait around 2 month to see my tummy go down. still quite happy becoz I'm not fat just this tummy popping out and no matter how hard i exercise still cant get rid... did it at celevenus clinic at taka

After my lipocryo, i still workout 2x a week and watch out what i eat. i tried not to sit down immediately after meals and stand or walk around for at least half an hour before sitting down... so my result has been maintaining well.

some may say it's not impressive ***... but for a person who used to have slim limbs but an annoying protroding tummy that wont go away. man... I must made sure I won't get those tummy fat back again!

as for pills... well.. wont say i'm expert but since young i have been taking many kinds of dieting pills off the shelves but frankly they DON'T work... only the ones given by doctors work. but still if a person don't take care... the fats & kgs will still creep back la.

i may tried another round of lipocryo again or another latest technology - liposonix, still want to go down further.
            i heard of fat freezing treatment.. have been researching for a good one.
            heard of coolsculpting, zeltiq but so far lipocryo seem to be a cheaper and effective choice..
            but liposonix... what is that? similar thing? nv heard of...

Comment

Originally posted by candy.low.520 View Post
              i heard of fat freezing treatment.. have been researching for a good one.
              heard of coolsculpting, zeltiq but so far lipocryo seem to be a cheaper and effective choice..
              but liposonix... what is that? similar thing? nv heard of...
              it's some new fat reduction technology recommended by the clinic i visit.
              using ultrasound to go below the skin to destroy fat...
              the logic seems convincing since we all know ultrasound is very powerful & established energy
              used in many areas of medical fields such as seeing the foetus in a pregnant woman's tummy!
              click here if you need more info on liposonix.

Comment

Never go for pills or liposuction etc! They're quite dangerous. I recently went for a weight management workshop conducted by a doctor. From his experience with patients to took pills or had liposuction, he said there were weight rebounds. Which means, they gained back more weight that what they lost through the pills or liposuction. While pills that are unsafe will affect the liver, liposuction will affect the tummy area. Fats will go directly into the tummy area to find space after liposuctions. It can also cause death.

I recently signed up my dad for a weight management and body shaping programme under that doctor. He has high blood pressure and a really big tummy. Miraculously after just 3 weeks, he has lost quite a few inches off his waist measurements and other body areas, lost 4kg and 2kg out that were fats, his blood pressure was back to a healthy level and even his colleagues commented on his tummy that disappeared! I was able to sign him up for this package because it was really affordable as compared to liposuction surgeries and definitely way safer than the slimming pills sold at pharmacies.

If you're interested in this programme, maybe I can refer you to the doctor? You can just email me at [email protected] and I'll just give you further info on the doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by CorrineWong View Post
                  it's some new fat reduction technology recommended by the clinic i visit.
                  using ultrasound to go below the skin to destroy fat...
                  the logic seems convincing since we all know ultrasound is very powerful & established energy
                  used in many areas of medical fields such as seeing the foetus in a pregnant woman's tummy!
                  click here if you need more info on liposonix.
                  Finally fixed appt with celevenus for consultation! very excited... hope it will really help me in reducing my big fat thighs and protuding tummy!
                  but will only decide on what to do after consult...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHealthTrend View Post
                    Never go for pills or liposuction etc! They're quite dangerous. I recently went for a weight management workshop conducted by a doctor. From his experience with patients to took pills or had liposuction, he said there were weight rebounds. Which means, they gained back more weight that what they lost through the pills or liposuction. While pills that are unsafe will affect the liver, liposuction will affect the tummy area. Fats will go directly into the tummy area to find space after liposuctions. It can also cause death.

I recently signed up my dad for a weight management and body shaping programme under that doctor. He has high blood pressure and a really big tummy. Miraculously after just 3 weeks, he has lost quite a few inches off his waist measurements and other body areas, lost 4kg and 2kg out that were fats, his blood pressure was back to a healthy level and even his colleagues commented on his tummy that disappeared! I was able to sign him up for this package because it was really affordable as compared to liposuction surgeries and definitely way safer than the slimming pills sold at pharmacies.

If you're interested in this programme, maybe I can refer you to the doctor? You can just email me at [email protected] and I'll just give you further info on the doctor.
                    Agreed on liposuction... so many negative news about unfortunate accidents. Also heard it's uncomfortable after the procedure.
                    myself i have tried few off-the-shelves pills --- NONE WORK! felt stupid buying them after entice by all their irresponsible advertising. why govt nv ban these kind of untruth advertising?

Comment

Is anyone seen or heard reviews of Easecox undergarment? I have seen a few ladies who are round but flat tummy and has a weight line cos they wear easecox undergarment!

Comment

Originally posted by dddive View Post
                        Is anyone seen or heard reviews of Easecox undergarment? I have seen a few ladies who are round but flat tummy and has a weight line cos they wear easecox undergarment!
                        Now, i'm still wearing the closet to slim down and fighting to have hourglass figure.
                        My mind only appeared not hurt as just wearing only.
                        No heard from others, the closet i'm wearing no steel, fully cotton, no tight. Comfortable than our market selling bra. If u've any women sick like period pain, it able to become better. It also prevent breast & cervical cancer. I believes all the ladies need it. The price is expensive but worth. Besides, after sales service also good.

I able to see the result within 2 week times especially those tummy, hip part.
                        2months I totally cannot wear the closet, too big for me and change to smaller size.

The webiste below for your reference, hope it'll help all the ladies.
                        https://www.facebook.com/MrPRINCE.MsPRINCESS

Comment

Trimton 2 slimming pills brand new bottle

letting go one bottle trimton 2 (60cap) without box at $50. bought it 2 for $119 at guardian . was found pregnant and cant continue, kindly email [email protected] if interested. thanks

Comment

I do agree that exercise & control of certain food intake is the best solution. However, for lazy person like me, beside applying 2B Arm & Body slimming gel & wearing slimming belt during the night, you may want to try taking Trimton 1 which focuses on slimming the tummy or waist area.

Comment

sorry wrong post

Comment

Originally posted by kangni View Post
                                I do agree that exercise & control of certain food intake is the best solution. However, for lazy person like me, beside applying 2B Arm & Body slimming gel & wearing slimming belt during the night, you may want to try taking Trimton 1 which focuses on slimming the tummy or waist area.
                                I heard many good reviews about this 2B tummy gel, is it really effective? Is this a hot or cold gel?

Comment

Working...
                                X